• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Return policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

oxidus

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Canada
So here's an interesting situation. Bought some tanks, immediately realized it was the wrong SKU (slight difference). So I refund the order for store credit, and make another order for the proper tanks. Proper tanks turn out to be #$%@ so I return them after a month of waiting. Now they're unable to process a refund because it was on store credit due to the error in the order.

So I have over $100 to spend, on a company I want nothing from.

I'm thinking of ordering 50 of these via the slowest shipping method possible: $2.61 Poo-Poo Farting Whoopee Cushion - peach at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

:facepalm:

We'll see if they will reconsider, considering the orders were literally minutes apart once I realized the error.

oxidus

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2014
Canada
Nope, so despite the fact that the orders were blatantly the same, they won't refund anything. What a piece of @#$@ company.

Just be warned, if you ever make an incorrect item order, don't even bother trying to fix it. Just let them ship it, wait 30 days, then make an RMA and send it back, then get your money back, then make a proper order, then wait another 30 days for shipping.

That's the only way you're going to get your money back at all. If you try to fix your order yourself, you're screwed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread