• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Ever returned something from FastTech?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I'm about to receive 10 replacement tanks for Protank, however I've now stupidity measured my old broken tank and it's about 33mm long, though the ones I ordered are only 22mm long and the diameter much smaller too. So, there's no way they are gonna fit.

I've read over the Return Policy for fasttech and it seems quite straight forward and customer oriented. All I have to do is return it in the original packaging and pay for the shipping. Then, once they receive it they'll supposedly refund the money. No questions asked.

Is it really that simple? Anybody ever returned something to them? How was your experience?

Thanks...

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
I've only returned defective items, but yeah, FT is quite decent about returns (though a slow process). Generally they give a Florida address for returns from the US. Don't dally though as they only honor returns for a limited time.

Thanks for that LoveVanilla.

Yeah, I don't image it being a problem. Though, they offer free shipping or super reduced pricing on Registered Trackkable mail. I have a feeling the cost for shipping the package back to FastTech would almost equall the price of the product itself. Possibly not even worth the hassle. Wait and see. Thanks though.

LoveVanilla

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2013
Texas
Thanks for that LoveVanilla.

Yeah, I don't image it being a problem. Though, they offer free shipping or super reduced pricing on Registered Trackkable mail. I have a feeling the cost for shipping the package back to FastTech would almost equall the price of the product itself. Possibly not even worth the hassle. Wait and see. Thanks though.

Yes maybe. But at least it's likely shipping to FL rather than China... :)

Waddle

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2014
Korea
It doesn't matter how you send it back, it's on your dime. You file a ticket, they give you a number, you put this on the outside of the envelope, and you ship it however you like to HK. Just send it via surface mail (45-60 days). It's slow but you will eventually get you money back with no real loss.

"You may return undamaged items to us postmarked within 45 calendar days of delivery. If the return is not a result of our error, customers will be required to cover shipping cost both ways. Please make sure the item is returned in the original condition, with the original packaging and accessories."

Last edited:

pocariboy73

Nov 6, 2014
Thanks for that. That's exactly what I'll do. No rush to get my $10 back.

I'll be doing the same with 11 heart shaped USB cable chargers intended for the Ego battery sticks I had on order, but DHL suddenly changed their shipping policy. Meanwhile, FT shipped the silly USB chargers SEPERATELY, despite me filing out a "ticket" asking them to combine them in the DHL package. Stupidly, FastTech went ahead and shipped the chargers immediately (within 24 hours) without reading the three separate "tickets" I had sent them tellling them NOT too. Oh well, they said "sorry" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread