Rhodonite - An Apple Raspberry Macaroon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, DIYorDIE here aka /u/ENYAWREKLAW aka Wayne. I'm posting a new recipe, which has slowly become one of my favorites I have ever created. And those who know who I am know I post a lot of recipes. This is one of the most complex and deliciously layered mixes I have made to date. Those with a well developed palate will really appreciate all the subtleties in this recipe, while those who just love good flavors will really enjoy the great flavor profile of this juice. Without further ado...

• INW Raspberry Koncentrat - 0.25%
  • FA Fuji - 0.25%
  • FA Meringue - 1%
  • TFA Bavarian Cream - 1%
  • FW Yellow Cake - 1%
  • FA Fresh Cream - 0.5%
  • FA Cookie - 1.5%
  • FA Almond - 1.5%
  • FA Torrone - 0.2%
  • TFA Acetyl Pyrazine (5%) - 0.5%
  • FA MTS vape Wizard - 1 drop per 30ml
  • 70vg/30pg. Great shake and vape, but overnight steep recommended

This mix really brings everything to the table. It's sweet, tart, nutty, creamy, rich, and light. You get a sweet fruit inhale with the exhale of everything put together as a macaroon. It really is a delight to vape. The INW Raspberry and FA Fuji make up the fruit profile. These two together are a great combo by themselves, but when added into the macaroon base, it really plays off beautifully. I'll have a full in depth flavor profile and notes on my video soon to come out this weekend. These notes will really show you how I created this juice, and show you why I was using these particular flavors. If you don't have these ingredients, I urge you to grab them on your next order so you can whip this up. It truly is a wonderful vape. Please check out my channel, like and subscribe if you want to see more of my recipes and notes, as well as interviews with top mixers, and product reviews. Thanks everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread