RIP Goodger? HALP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

OwnedByAGrey

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Pennsylvania
I love my Goodger tank. I have two and use both exclusively. I do believe it's been discontinued now, which has me rather bummed! I've been searching and searching for coils, but I think I just managed to snag the last two 5-packs on the planet.

So, you super-expert magical masters of vape tech, I ask: Are there any other coils which work with the Goodger? If it's dead tech, can you suggest a tank that's just as seriously awesome for flavor, ease, and vapor?

I don't wanna throw away my Goodgers! :(

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
I wouldn't throw her away either. She's HAWT!

Seriously, I have no experience with that tank, but there are several that are very good flavor and vapor producers. My favorite is the Subtank Mini, but I like the Baby Beast too. Vaporesso, Aspire and Joyetech all make nice tanks with good marks from ECF'ers.

Reactions: OwnedByAGrey

OwnedByAGrey

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Pennsylvania
I wouldn't throw her away either. She's HAWT!

Seriously, I have no experience with that tank, but there are several that are very good flavor and vapor producers. My favorite is the Subtank Mini, but I like the Baby Beast too. Vaporesso, Aspire and Joyetech all make nice tanks with good marks from ECF'ers.

She's so hawt, you have no idea! :D

I have The STMini, STNano, Aspire Atlantis, Reaper, the Cloud Beast and Baby Beast. They don't hold a candle to my Goodgers. They're juice sippers, decent vapor, and the flavor is exquisite. No dry hits, no leaking. iJoy is insane if they're DCing this tank. Thanks for the reply IBCR. I've never tried a Vaporesso, so I may look into that one. I'm still holding out hope that someone has a solution or answer for the coils or a good facsimile tank.

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Are there no other coils that fit the tank?

If the thing is THAT good, I'd camp out at the local B&M and try every coil they have, just to see.

I have three Kamry X10 tanks that I resurrected by finding some old EVOD coils that fit'em. Tootle puffers, but still useful for MTL.

madstabber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 20, 2013
Concoction Creating Cave
Csvape has some in stock, I'll try to post a link
I love my Goodger tank. I have two and use both exclusively. I do believe it's been discontinued now, which has me rather bummed! I've been searching and searching for coils, but I think I just managed to snag the last two 5-packs on the planet.

So, you super-expert magical masters of vape tech, I ask: Are there any other coils which work with the Goodger? If it's dead tech, can you suggest a tank that's just as seriously awesome for flavor, ease, and vapor?

I don't wanna throw away my Goodgers! :(

IJoy Goodger Tank SS316 Coil 5-Pack

OwnedByAGrey

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2011
Pennsylvania
Are there no other coils that fit the tank?

If the thing is THAT good, I'd camp out at the local B&M and try every coil they have, just to see.

I have three Kamry X10 tanks that I resurrected by finding some old EVOD coils that fit'em. Tootle puffers, but still useful for MTL.

My local B & M, you say? Well, by God! I'm packing my tent, grabbing my Goodgers, and going camping! I'm in a rural area, but we'll see if they have enough selection to suit my needs. Thank you!

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    My local B & M, you say? Well, by God! I'm packing my tent, grabbing my Goodgers, and going camping! I'm in a rural area, but we'll see if they have enough selection to suit my needs. Thank you!

Might want to call first. 90% of the shops in my area (lancaster) have closed recently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread