Where Can I Get A......? RN4081 / DSE103 Battery to Joye 510 Atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Does anyone have a link to where a person could get an adapter to go from a RN4081 (DSE103) battery to a Joye 510 attomizer?

I’ve got some RN4081 batteries that are just sitting around now that I have a 510. Strange, I can find them going the other way but not the way I want.

Thank You.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
He says the center post is too small of a diameter. Also I don't think it has a hole through it so it won't work with auto bats.

That doesn't make any sense either. The carto and the atty have the same geometry at the connector. So if it works for one it will work for the other.

Not having a thru hole has got to be a munufacturing mistake. Seeing that a RN4081 battery only comes in Automatic.

I don't know what's up with that adapter but it sounds like they were made wrong.

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
That doesn't make any sense either. The carto and the atty have the same geometry at the connector. So if it works for one it will work for the other.

Not having a thru hole has got to be a munufacturing mistake. Seeing that a RN4081 battery only comes in Automatic.

I don't know what's up with that adapter but it sounds like they were made wrong.

They may be confused. The 901 adapter may not work for the 808. That I could understand. They do make manual DSE103 batts, and they are the same connector as 4081, but your right. Makes no sence to make a 4081 adapter that has no center hole.

Here is a good deal on a manual DSE103 batt. Mini e Cigarette Manual Battery|BE103/DSE103 Manual Switch Battery

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA

OK - I bought one of these a few weeks ago. I mostly use ego's but, I go into the office two or three days a week where I do not want people to know I vape, so I bring my old npros because it is easy to vape on the sly with them. So I am often using 2 types pvs and cartomizers in one day.

I have used a 510 battery to rn4018 atomizer adapter for months so as to vape the very cheap rn4081 cartomizers I get at azsmokefree with my egos. But he also sales very cheap 510 cartomizers I have bought from him.

When I saw he had a rn4018 battery to 510 automizer adapter - I bought one.

When it came I tried it with one of the cheap cartomizers he sold on my npro - and it did not work.
I tried it with a 510 atomizer on an npro - and it did work. I just put it aside and have not used it since.
When I saw this thread - I tried in with a Boge 510 cartomizer on an npro and it did work.

I notice that I can't screw it in all the way (or won't since I will not force it). There is a slight gap. Maybe the fit is the slightest bit off and that is why it would not work with cheap catros

LowThudd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 2, 2010
I am a GUY from L.A. not girl. lol
OK - I bought one of these a few weeks ago. I mostly use ego's but, I go into the office two or three days a week where I do not want people to know I vape, so I bring my old npros because it is easy to vape on the sly with them. So I am often using 2 types pvs and cartomizers in one day.

I have used a 510 battery to rn4018 atomizer adapter for months so as to vape the very cheap rn4081 cartomizers I get at azsmokefree with my egos. But he also sales very cheap 510 cartomizers I have bought from him.

When I saw he had a rn4018 battery to 510 automizer adapter - I bought one.

When it came I tried it with one of the cheap cartomizers he sold on my npro - and it did not work.
I tried it with a 510 atomizer on an npro - and it did work. I just put it aside and have not used it since.
When I saw this thread - I tried in with a Boge 510 cartomizer on an npro and it did work.

I notice that I can't screw it in all the way (or won't since I will not force it). There is a slight gap. Maybe the fit is the slightest bit off and that is why it would not work with cheap catros

Good info, thanks!

salliezoo

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2010
(Big Island) Hawaii
I need one of those adapters too...for a 4081 batt to a 510 Cartomizer, not a cartridge. I'm a little confused after reading your post about where you bought it. Is it at azsmokefree? sorry for being the village idiot here...gotta hit me over the head for me to understand things sometimes. Thanks...

Last edited:

kushka

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 23, 2010
Marietta, GA
I need one of those adapters too...for a 4081 batt to a 510 Cartomizer, not a cartridge. I'm a little confused after reading your post about where you bought it. Is it at azsmokefree? sorry for being the village idiot here...gotta hit me over the head for me to understand things sometimes. Thanks...

Yes it was azsmokefree - BTW his cheap 510 cartos are just OK but his cheap rn4081 cartomizers are great - they only hold a little over 1ml - but they really last longer then any other cartos I have used and give off very good vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread