Rocket Science Mods closing down...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taff Evans

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 7, 2016
Bad news folks. Just saw on Facebook that RSM are shutting their doors. Here's there post:

"Just a quick note to let our previous customers know that the Rocket Science mods webshop will be going offline at midnight on 31st October 2016.

I want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who has been a part of this – my wife & I have made so many new friends over the last few years and we love you all! We are truly grateful for the support & advice we have received from this fantastic community since we started in the early days of vaping back in 2012.

Since the TPD we’ve been struggling with the advertising restrictions like many vape businesses, with our hands tied with vague legislation we’ve not been able to risk the investment in production of new products that we have ready & developed. Unfortunately as a business this has been a very difficult time.

Sadly there is not the funds to continue with the big workshop & team in this anti vaping climate, but rest assured we have enough spare parts & all the machinery to support any purchases & will continue to look after our customers in the same fashion as always.

For the next few days there will be a final sale code for 30% off any products we have in stock – if there is anything you have been waiting for, now may be a good time 

Use code END30 at checkout to knock 30% off your basket.

Thanks again & hope to bump into you at the vape events throughout the year – if you need any support or spares please just email me in the normal way & I will sort you out.

Matt & Michelle"

This is a real shame. They are a superb outfit and Matt is a real gentleman, I just hope they can continue to do ok in the future.

They do though look like being able to support their creations, for spares etc, in the future, which is excellent as the Rocket R is one of my all time favourite Genesis Atomisers.

So, if anyone has been thinking of purchasing anything from Matt at RSM now could be your last chance to do so, and with a 30% discount.

GrowthCurve

ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2016
Rust Belt
Naw, Mr Taff--i can't sell off Cross-Eyed Pete. He 'helps' me wick and coil.
That's it for buying vapes--except for juice. I may be looking for a new job, and so i will have to be content with what i have--which is ALOT--vapewise.
I have several attys--mainly the Sat clone--which gives that nice reduced-chamber effect for flavor chasing.
The DiD is just a MONSTER vape--really nice now with the 400 mesh, and alot less soggy.
If i had it to do all over again, i would have gone after the attys Todd raves over. I would have tried to get my hands on a Hellfire, or a Rocket, or a GBell, or the Orion. So many neat attys in the history of the genisis.
I managed with the DiDs, Temons, and the Line LE (woooottt)
It's a shame that these metalsmiths cannot stay in business. Their atomisers are so highly sought after. Waiting lists and forums and whatnot!!
Building keeps me sane.
I'm in knots

Reactions: Taff Evans
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread