Rough 510 threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margate69

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not really suprised because they are clones

Clones are full of these problems, because the quality control is lower than the originals. If you're making counterfeit products, you don't really care about damaging your name...

A die for the threads, or a thread file. A thread file might be easier, since you cannot go all the way across the threads with a die

Matty316

ECF Veteran
Mar 29, 2014
Hull, England
Clones are full of these problems, because the quality control is lower than the originals. If you're making counterfeit products, you don't really care about damaging your name...

A die for the threads, or a thread file. A thread file might be easier, since you cannot go all the way across the threads with a die

Yeah my luck has just ran out buying clones. In the past the ones i've got have been decent but the mutation x v4 clone i just got is the worst quality atty i have ever bought. It works but but the build quality sucks, even the heads on the post screws were stripped when it arrived but for $9 i guess i can't complain if i get an inferior product.
Just another lesson i'm learning. ;)

nyiddle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2014
USA. State: Inebriated.
No worrys mate it's a question i'm asking myself now lol.
tbh i was just trying to save a bit of money. I'm a bit short on cash at the moment.

Ah, understandable, reasonable enough.

I'd definitely suggest scooping up an authentic one, it's a great RDA. Apparently the clone is not quite on par, but eh, live and learn?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread