Roughneck V3

Status
Not open for further replies.

RiderVapor

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
The 2 post roughneck was designed for the rig pig series box mod which is why the post spacing is too much when using the Rig. Learning awhile back from someone who has very good knowledge about VAPAMP that they do not make there products...other shops are doing it all. They have a lot less control over quality and suffer because of it, why trust someone else with your company?

RiderVapor

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
And that is why I could not even fit a simple 22g parallel in mine, the rda is over priced and limited on builds that can be installed. They designed is for one purpose while pushing on another mod it does not work best on for certain people. Post holes where also too small as well limiting wire gauge, this is over a $300 set up. My 22mm Subzero rda was much better for quick builds as well as a Kennedy 22mm.

Reactions: Verb

RiderVapor

ECF Veteran
May 9, 2015
Update: Shipped the Roughneck back to VAPEAMP with note explaining my issues. Called me very quickly but some kid was on the other side of the phone. Could not understand what to do or why, 30% off next purchase and so on. No code for discount which is fine with me since already having a RigV2 that has been a real work horse and is going to be. History has been rough with this company but it is American Made which is awesome. Needless to say nothing got done and I have to repair my own Roughneck so it is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread