RTS Vapes: Lowest Prices on Quality Flavorless Nicotine Liquid Made in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Wow, JA! You get your packages from RTS as fast as I get mine. :toast: I am only one state away.

Yes, not the first time either. :D Ordered Friday, shipped Friday and GOT IT MONDAY.

And as always - perfect. I am really appreciating getting flavors in glass bottles as sometimes I don't get to them ........for a while :laugh: I also like how the bottles are now sealed inside a "bag", minus the scotch-tape......for the same reason. :laugh:

Free shipping, Priority 2day with insurance and tracking, plus in a BOX as always - packed perfect by Joe :thumb:

Thanks again Linda and Randy and all the fine staff

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Twice a year we go to Amish country in Ohio for cheese. Usually in August to also get peaches and last year we got some great peaches from South Carolina - two cases :)

Hey! I grew up in OH not far from Amish country. The cheese and maple syrup was fantastic. Here in SC, I get peaches from an orchard just around the corner from me. Can't wait until they are ready in a few months! :p We get strawberries, plums, blackberries and a few other veggies/ fruits there as well. YUM!

oplholik

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2011
San Bernardino area, So. Cal.
How long have you stored the flavorings? I like to keep plenty on hand, just in case.
I've got 1000ml's of 60mg nic in pg coming. That, and what I've still got in the freezer, should last the wife and I 2 years, and I'll probably order more later in the year, depending on how it's going with all the proposed bans that are popping up.

Last edited:

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
How long have you stored the flavorings? I like to keep plenty on hand, just in case.
I've got 1000ml's of 60mg nic in pg coming. That, and what I've still got in the freezer, should last the wife and I 2 years, and I'll probably order more later in the year, depending on how it's going with all the proposed bans that are popping up.

Hi opholik, I could quote Kurt, but I can't find it on this browser :unsure: I still have and use flavors from 2 years ago(some are approaching 3 years) - I see no problem other than my coffee tends to separate and needs shacked .

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
Hey! I grew up in OH not far from Amish country. The cheese and maple syrup was fantastic. Here in SC, I get peaches from an orchard just around the corner from me. Can't wait until they are ready in a few months! :p We get strawberries, plums, blackberries and a few other veggies/ fruits there as well. YUM!

Lucky you salemgold, I never liked peaches, till I started getting them fresh.

We got lucky with milk 6 months ago - a farm a mile from us is selling real milk, something I haven't drank in years because I could no longer tolerate it from the store.

Yes, I always get a 1/2 gal. of Maple syrup :)

randyith

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
North Carolina, USA
Hi opholik, I could quote Kurt, but I can't find it on this browser :unsure: I still have and use flavors from 2 years ago(some are approaching 3 years) - I see no problem other than my coffee tends to separate and needs shacked .

2 years is correct except for natural dairy flavors like Vanilla Swirl from TFA which is 6 months.

JUDGMENT AFFIRMED

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2012
BELLE VERNON PA.
CASAA Call to Action: Submit comments on FDA’s First Workshop Regarding E-Cigarettes
Deadline: April 15, 2015

From CASAA: "In December 2014, the FDA held the first of a series of “workshops” in which “experts” are invited to inform them about the physical characteristics of e-cigarettes. It should be no surprise that the people who were granted time to speak were largely non-experts and that consumer representatives were closed out of this meeting. This is your opportunity to help remedy that. If you watched the workshop, you know what we are talking about. If you did not, all you need to know is that FDA sought the opinion of people who presented information at about the level you might see in a magazine article on e-cigarettes."

"The good news is that consumers and other experts on e-cigarettes have an opportunity to comment on this matter."

Well, I got my comments in before the deadline, all 5000 characters, crammed as tight as I could, since they deduct a character for every space :D

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
Lucky you salemgold, I never liked peaches, till I started getting them fresh.

We got lucky with milk 6 months ago - a farm a mile from us is selling real milk, something I haven't drank in years because I could no longer tolerate it from the store.

Yes, I always get a 1/2 gal. of Maple syrup :)

My neighbor has a huge organic farm. Let me just say that I do not care for unprocessed milk at all :facepalm: I guess that one must acquire a taste for it.

Yum on the maple syrup and maple candy :thumb:

salemgold

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
South Carolina
I found FW Peach TOBACCO, on site, under N&A Flavors on page 11 :D :confused: :laugh: :oops: :(

If it was under Tobacco Flavors........I'd be sitting here vaping Peach Tobacco .......right now. :laugh:

But it's ok, I have plenty to entertain myself :vapor:

That had to of just been added. I did a search the last time you were asking and it was not found. It is now though :toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread