Safe E Liquid Recommendation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nizhnikov

Jul 27, 2017
Greatings. I have recently started vaping (not nicotine E Liquids) and I just purchased an EGO battery and CE5 clearomizer for myself and a family member who is of legal age.

My family member currently smokes cigarettes and I would like to try to introduce them into vaping, not to wing them off of nicotine or help them quit, that's this person's provocative, but to offer them a safer and cheaper alternative to cigarettes, while allowing them the comfort of being inconspicuous as the vaping smells usually doesn't give one away. No more having to freeze outside in the winter.

So an issue that I'm needing help with is picking the right brand of E Liquid that meets my requirements that I used when purchasing an E Liquid for myself.

The problem is, what popular brands that I've found for nicotine E Liquids, have not advertised any of these important features.

Well I want to say that first it should be Max VG, since my E Liquid is, but I don't know if that's important with nicotine E Liquids. But it must meet all of the following: Made in the USA in a cGMP/ISO lab, and must not contain any of the following: PEG, Diacetyl or Diketone, AP (Acetyl Propionyl or 2,3 Pentanedione), BHT, BHA, alcohol, artificial colors, artificial flavors, and acetoin or 3-hydroxybutanone or any other ketones.

My second question, I don't know which nicotine level to start them off with. Ideally, it should be the equivalent of the strength of a cigarette, but for someone new to vaping?

Does anyone know of a respectable brand taking everything discussed here into consideration?

Last edited:

retired1

Administrator
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Texas
Well I want to say that first it should be Max VG, since my E Liquid is, but I don't know if that's important with nicotine E Liquids. But it must meet all of the following: Made in the USA in a cGMP/ISO lab, and must not contain any of the following: PEG, Diacetyl or Diketone, AP (Acetyl Propionyl or 2,3 Pentanedione), BHT, BHA, alcohol, artificial colors, artificial flavors, and acetoin or 3-hydroxybutanone or any other ketones.

You do realize that most flavoring is not natural? Just because it's not natural, doesn't make it unsafe. And alcohol is widely used as a flavor extractor.

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread