• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

SG warning letter from Singpost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2016
Hi Just want to contribute to the SG vaping Scene. i ordered my mini from a website(*****e**), After waiting for my order for 2 weeks i got this letter. i was so relieved, good thing its only a warning letter from singpost and not the respective government bodies(Hisham). I ordered a year ago and everything went through with no hiccups. hope this helps. vape safely and dicreetly. singapore is really getting finer and finer. im still vaping with my ego :) it says "as a detained product is prohibited.it will not be returned to you and will be transfered to HSA for proper disposal.You are advised against importing such product in the future."

Last edited:

Aldain

Multiple ID Suspension
Apr 15, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

nuvole

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2014
Sillypore
Singpost have to inform you that the package is withheld by custom, so you won't be claiming lost mail from them...

weird singpost add one leg in.... i tot only custom have the right. guess the freaking singpost listing it as a prohibited item. they are the post cork up crap lost mail la etc. if ever possible never sent thru them. Also they are bloody a.s.s that follow whatever the master say.

avex30

Jan 4, 2016
Yah they only know how to do easy job..... they should bloody see what the blackmarket showing off their stock Like nobody business.... yet they never go sweep them but emphasis on all the peanuts order.

Not that I want to poke the black market many cannot tahan their exorbitant price tag. That why choosing to risk it.

yes it is singpost that gave me the letter and stating all the fines from 5k to 10k to 20k. i didnt know now singpost do that. last time i tried i got from customs. so meaning all of them are working ang tightening everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread