show off your mech! homebuilt mods only!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pierces32

Verified Member
Aug 31, 2013
Columbia, SC, USA
I don't have any how to pic's but I built this back in Sept. and am loving my VMod xl converted to a Woody with squid rba. I call it my VWMod.:vapor: Got my hands on some very nice gunstock walnut that I plan on making some from scratch mech's over the long dark winter. I really like bapgood & asdaq's work, very nice indeed.

1109132128.jpg 1108131507.jpg 1103132311b.jpg 1103132311a.jpg

mdf6135

Dec 9, 2013
USA
Bapgood that thing is super clean lovin the kick option. Really digging the detonator on the box mod.

At this point honestly people can post what they want I've had a lot of users tell me that no one builds mech anymore that clones are better and such. But I still love the art of a homebuilt mod so if you have a vv that you built or whatever you got post it. Just like to see people do they're own thing.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
At this point honestly people can post what they want I've had a lot of users tell me that no one builds mech anymore that clones are better and such. But I still love the art of a homebuilt mod so if you have a vv that you built or whatever you got post it. Just like to see people do they're own thing.

You might want to ask a moderator to update the title.

bapgood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2012
Utah
Yea I may just create a new thread to better suit the ecf community. Do people really not mod as much as they used too? It seems to have become a dying thing lol

There are quite a few threads in the battery mods sub forum. Most these days are regulated mods.

I like the idea of having a pic thread, and if you want to do an elaborate how to just start a thread and add a link to a post in the pic thread.

mdf6135

Dec 9, 2013
USA
There are quite a few threads in the battery mods sub forum. Most these days are regulated mods.

I like the idea of having a pic thread, and if you want to do an elaborate how to just start a thread and add a link to a post in the pic thread.

Okay ill start a pic thread. As for the how-to idk how well that would do. What should the pic thread be called ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread