Northern Kentucky

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
I got drip tips and I cant figure out what to use them on..lol seriously though..what stuff can you use drip tip on?
girlieSmall.jpg

To illustrate, all of these have drip-tips except for the one on the bottom left. A drip-tip is used on an atomizer in place of the cartridge when you're dripping. It's also used on a cartomizer in place of the little white endpiece so that it's easier to refill and so that your mouth doesn't have to touch the hot cartomizer.

Don't let my purple endpiece fool you. It originally comes with a white one.

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Here is one of my KGO's that I made my own vinyl sticker for... The design is one of my own (original watercolors) that I just scanned and uploaded to the Cafepress website. Just go to the site and do a custom bumper sticker. You can fit a number of different design on one of their 10-inch long white vinyl bumper stickers... so that each custom skin only ends up costing about $2 or $3

If you make them each 2" inches by 3" inches, that's a good size for most Ego/Kgo size batteries. Just trim a little bit more to size and stick it on! :blush:

Cheap, easy and you can get crazy creative with these!!

FYI they are waterproof and stick on really tight (so be very careful when you're putting them on)
I haven't had any issues with the edges coming off, etc.

Attachments

• Mypvdesign.jpg
    Mypvdesign.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 372

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Here is one of my KGO's that I made my own vinyl sticker for... The design is one of my own (original watercolors) that I just scanned and uploaded to the Cafepress website. Just go to the site and do a custom bumper sticker. You can fit a number of different design on one of their 10-inch long white vinyl bumper stickers... so that each custom skin only ends up costing about $2 or $3

If you make them each 2" inches by 3" inches, that's a good size for most Ego/Kgo size batteries. Just trim a little bit more to size and stick it on! :blush:

FYI they are waterproof and stick on really tight (so be very careful when you're putting them on)

Very pretty! It has almost a porcelain look to it.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
GORGEOUS! Can I buy one?

Marcella

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
WOW, that's so flattering! Thank you, you ladies just hugely made my morning! :rolleyes:

I hadn't even thought about selling any, ... is it against the rules of the forum? I think I remember reading where somebody got in trouble trying to sell something because he wasn't an official supplier

I don't want to get kicked off ECF or anything. Honestly I think you can upload just about any kind of pictures to Cafepress and do the exact same thing I did, so long as not a copyrighted design. ...A google search for royalty-free clipart or floral should bring up some yummy choices

The vinyl bumper sticker is shiny, so it really does kind of look like porcelain

Salt&PePPer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 7, 2012
Bakersfield
lol! I used to buy my cigarettes based on the prettiness of the box! I really don't think you will have a hard time convincing her. There are so many girly ecigs now!

j7zxwj.jpg

Howdy, is that a C8 Clearo fourth from the left?

If so how do you like it's performance.

A little off topic, I tell folks that getting into Vaping is a lot like a hobby, like racing RC Cars for example. We have all the performance modifications.

Thanks for sharing.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
Reminds me of when you go into a Japanese bookstore and you go to the Girl's Book section and there are all sorts of Pinks and Purples adorning all the books. As a matter of fact that is how you can tell you are in the Girl's section.

You are right! Japanese books all have paper book covers :).

Allllllright_already!

Verified Member
Jul 23, 2012
Illinos
Jeepers-this is a fun thread! I'm still in the 'hunter/gatherer' stages and just trying to figure out what I like...was just about to post that I think I 'finally' have enough beginning stuff to let the cc cool off for a bit...and now, I'm thinking about what I can do to my boring (ha)batts to jazz 'em up. I just opened a box from Vapor Girl-anyone looking at the before pictured etched and paisly(I think Dragonbone has them?) batts...they're gorg! There's also a really cute 'carnival' drip tip out there(I've seen at Heathers HV, smokeforpennys and madvapes I think)...look for it! I'd post a pic & link, but most days I can barey find my way back to where I wanted to revisit something! :blush:

Ralikar

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2011
Women, like with life, have it easy in the EC world, too... All the pretty wraps look cool with a woman. Guys have black (my route) or stainless steel or some combination thereof... Skulls and lightning bolts and such can be cool yet often may you look like a baby-snatching psychopath. A woman with a nail sticker laced crimson bat in front of Walmart=sexy and I wish she was my girlfriend! A guy in front of Walmart with a bat with flames, skulls and lighting bolts=run to the car children, run! Where is my mace!!??!!

There's a big thread like this on ECF already (not the new members one). FYI, for you women, apparently you can get some finger nail stickers and put them on and use clear polish for the finish... There's some very cool mods in that thread with little birds and flowers and little diamonds on cool bats. Just a tip if you want...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread