Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Well... show us your loud and proud!

I'm brand new, only have basics now in boring colors, but I'll have some eventually to post!

Is this one you are talking about?
2qb65iu.jpg

yeah, she's in love with it. thanks for the great photo!

Last edited:
Reactions: nancybout

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
SRsmall.jpg
girlieSmall.jpg

There, that's more like it! But, I still think there should be some way to resize pics with the BB code. I know how to with html, not that it does any good HERE.

My stuff doesn't very girly compared to yours though. And, this is my most girly stuff. I'm a girly failure!

YAY!! Now I can finally see your stuff!

What are you talking about Dancing??? Gee! I love your things. Cute and pretty! And I have the same pinkish Volt battery in your bottom pic :p.

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere
KTK8 Wow! reallly nice I love the WHITE ones, and also the tall blue one.

I'm a terrible designer, it would take me hours to put together something pretty, I'd buy all the wrong things.

I need to go to a brick and mortar someday to look at stuff, or a vape meet!
You just need to shop at the right stores! If you need any advice or want to ask any questions about anyone's pics, please go ahead, we want to share. But you may just surprise yourself with your own awesome style combinations! OK, here are two places to buy pretty things. Health Cabin and The Vapor Girl .

KTK8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 16, 2012
Northern Kentucky
My favorite is the Apoloe mini. They're adorable!

KTK8, I see you have one. How are they? Do they wick well?

I love the C8's I have yet to try out the purple one from vapor girl, but the silver one I got from Vapors Choice works great, been almost a month since I bought it. Do NOT fill it all the way, only 3/4 full, and if you are a chain vapor like myself, sometimes you will need to take a few quick draws without firing the power button on the battery.

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Some advice needed. Here's a pic of my white Twist with a dragon sticker. As you can see, the edges of the sticker are not staying down. My thought is to get some super-glue to make them stay down then to apply clear nail polish.

I had the battery wrapped up for hours trying to keep the edges flat. It helped a little, but not enough.

Anyone have any experience working with this stuff? If it were a stainless battery, I think it would be ok. But, this one has that rubbery coating on it. Will the super-glue work or will it just dissolve the coating? Will the nail polish work?
dragonWingsSm.jpg

dragonbone

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2009
Somewhere

YoureFired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2012
The Berserkshires, MA
Some advice needed. Here's a pic of my white Twist with a dragon sticker. As you can see, the edges of the sticker are not staying down. My thought is to get some super-glue to make them stay down then to apply clear nail polish.

I had the battery wrapped up for hours trying to keep the edges flat. It helped a little, but not enough.

Anyone have any experience working with this stuff? If it were a stainless battery, I think it would be ok. But, this one has that rubbery coating on it. Will the super-glue work or will it just dissolve the coating? Will the nail polish work?
dragonWingsSm.jpg

If you want a permanent solution, I'd wrap a big 2" piece of clear tape around it once. It will keep the sticker down nice and flat. It will also protect your sticker from fading and make it look shiny! Plus, it will be easy to wipe off and protect your white battery from getting dirty. I say permanent because if you try to peel the tape off, it will probably take some of the finish off of the battery.

I did that to my little eGo batteries to keep the little number stickers down flat.
yourefired-albums-ego-ws-ego-c-twist-picture106821-ego-ws-w-ice-cube-vivi-nova-tanks.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread