Slow Night: Newbie Ask Me Something...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
but those cartos arnt the same ones that comes with the kit. stock cartos suck!! but these premium ones are sooo much better imo

I bought the premium ones in addition to the kit. I do NOT like it. Again, maybe somehow I got a bad unit. More likely is that I just do not like the KR808. I hate it. On one level i want to be nice, but on the other side says i should be fair so other people can review. Let me be very clear here. I would not pay $3.00 for the LiteCig KR808. It sucks in my view. LiteCig is a good company. They do not make it like most any seller. They simply sell it. I bough my EGO from them - they only sell genuine products.

This may perhaps boil down to preference. But I cannot imagine anyone alive actually thinking their KR808 (if similar to mine) is better or even resembles the EGO. It isn't even in the same class. It doesn't even come close to my Safe CiIG IMO. It isn't even close....

Last edited:

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I've got a dumb newbie question. Up till now, I've been using an automatic 510 battery. Just got my first manual 510 in the mail today. I'm kind of afraid of the button. If I hold it down too long while taking a toke, will I fry my atty? How long is "too long"? I've got some unusually strong, healthy lungs for an old lady and can take some good hits.

As long as you got juice in there you should be alright.

Sandybeach40

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Colorado
I bought the premium ones in addition to the kit. I do NOT like it. Again, maybe somehow I got a bad unit. More likely is that I just do not like the KR808. I hate it. On one level i want to be nice, but on the other side says i should be fair so other people can review. Let me be very clear here. I would not pay $3.00 for the LiteCig KR808. It sucks in my view. LiteCig is a good company. They do not make it like most any seller. They simply sell it.

This may perhaps boil down to preference. But I cannot imagine anyone alive actually thinking their KR808 (if similar to mine) is better or even resembles the EGO. It isn't even in the same class. It doesn't even come close to my Safe CiIG IMO. It isn't even close....

The 901 cant compare to the 510 either. Where do people get that the flavor is better. For me its nasty compared to the 510.

Travis798

ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
Oklahoma
The 901 cant compare to the 510 either. Where do people get that the flavor is better. For me its nasty compared to the 510.

It all depends on the juice you are using. I have some juice that I prefer with the 510 at 6 volts, and some that comes through quite nicely with a 901 and not so nice on the 510. In theory the 901 has better flavor because it does not get as hot, therefore less TH, more flavor.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK

You like the 510 for taste? I love the EGO and still consider it the best on the market BUT for taste i much prefer my Safe Cig, which I believe is a 4081 or something similar.

Dripping is just like the name implies actually. You drip the juice directly onto the atomizer instead of using a cartridge with filler

Is this an option primarily for use at home? It seems more convenient in such a circumstance. I now understand the concept of the "drip tip." Perhaps I'll pick up a drip-tip when I order my usb passthrough.

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
The first thing newbs need to understand is this. If you ordered pre-filled - they taste horrible. Simple. I do not care what model you ordered they are horrible. The flavor sucks. The vapor is bad. Get juice. My guess is that this is because they have been filled for so long, but not certain why this is. Just trust me on this. My personal guess is they have been laying around and get dry and taste like crap because of this....

The vapor on any model i have is TWICE once I put liquid in it....
The Vapor is tolerable for my KR808 with liquid...... pre-filled i would not give 12 cents for the entire kit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread