Smok is killin me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LimJaheyyy

ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2015
Pittsburgh
So now we have the v8-t10 coil which can fire up to 300 watts. (Haven't tried it that high, never will) we also have the gold blue and gunmetal versions of the tfv8, which I just bought a gold one for a good price. Then I go to the smok website and they just came out with red, green, and rainbow! LOL they're killing the vape game and me at the same time. I wish I had unlimited money for all these colors

Reactions: celticluvr

OlderNDirt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2014
Nebraska
Well, @LimJaheyyy ... that makes at least 2 of us!

My current SMOK stash includes:
1 - TFV4
2 - TFV4 mini
1 - TFV8
1 - TF RTA G2
1 - Alien Gold with the Baby Beast
1 - G-Priv 220 Red with the Big Baby Beast

Now I see the Alien is available in 3 more colors.....green, orange, and purple (or maybe pink). Just too darn much to try and color match mods and O-rings, so will settle with the Alien and G-Priv kits matching. I could afford some, but all? Not a chance! Keeping up with all the coils is enough for me!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
It's pretty good but it takes up more battery life staying at 130 most of the time. They're worth a try but will probably stick with t8
Cool. I ordered a 3 pack to try but the 8 blows my head off as it is. I haven't tried the other coil that came with the tank or the RBA yet either.

I have put over 60ml thru my original 8 coil already and it is still like new. If I can get more than a couple of weeks out of ANY TFV8 coil, I will be very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread