Top5 SMOK Kits 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

vapbig

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
www.healthcabin.net
I heard a good news 10 days ago that SMOK was awarded the famous provincial trademark in Guangdong, and it outshined as an international premium brand. Congrats SMOK here. From its establishment on 2010, it has been pursuing a better services and quality for vapors from all of the world. Especially this year, it maintains a rate of at least one new product per month, it is obvious to all that it deserves the title.

upload_2017-10-31_18-38-50.png

Today, I list top 5 SMOK kit of mine, you guys can leave a comment to tell what’s yours?

Top1 Smok Priv V8 60W Kit

upload_2017-10-31_18-39-9.png

The new SMOK Priv V8 Kit consists of a Priv V8 MOD and a TFV8 Baby tank. The fashionable colors available elevates the Priv V8 MODs appearance and certainly attracts attention. Its compact size brings convenience for daily use too. Priv V8 features a simple one-button activation making vaping super easy. TFV8 Baby adopts a 3ml e-juice capacity and smooth airflow system. It is also compatible with traditional Baby Beast coils, making the Priv V8 Kit a wise selection for optimal flavor and massive clouds.

I’ve been asked for many times that priv v8 battery dead, is it true? I know this is a serious topic that makes lots of vapors hesitate to buy. I haven’t received any complain from my friends up to now, and we can ease cause SMOK is a reliable fellow.

25%off coupon for you to buy, use code: smok2c, CLICK HERE TO BUY

Top2 SMOK ProColor 225W Kit

upload_2017-10-31_18-39-27.png

The SMOK ProColor Kit comes with a ProColor TC MOD and a TFV8 Big Baby tank. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, the ProColor TC MOD reaches a maximum output power of 225 watts. The newly-designed shield-shaped display provides a functional interface for you. The anti-slide embossed texture offers a comfortable grip when vaping. 12 colorful LED backlights and a 6-color screen setting and smok procolor puff counter bring you much more enjoyment during your puff. When combining with the TFV8 Big Baby, you could have double amazing vaping experiences! 18 attractive colors for your choice.

Top3 SMOK T-priv 220W Kit

upload_2017-10-31_18-39-48.png

Smok T-priv Kit with 220W output is powered by 2*18650 batteries. Hollow out design of T-Priv mod shows domineering, the big fire key kindles your desire, adjustable LED meets your various color demands, and You can enjoy the excellent performance via the strong V8 Baby-Q2 core and V8 Baby-T8 core of TFV8 Big Baby. Meanwhile it has 5ml capacity and smooth airflow system. (click here for t-priv review)

Top4 SMOK Stick X8 Starter Kit

upload_2017-10-31_18-40-8.png

Stick X8 is the newest pen style starter kit from SMOK, which brings the user experiences to the top level of this kind. The kit owns a battery of 3000mAh super high capacity and 2000amps continuous discharge capability, the tank it included is the powerful TFV8 X-baby tank, which has a capacity of 4ml and a creative top airflow system. You can enjoy rich flavor and massive clouds with it. Besides, its swivel top cap design can bring you convenience when refills. Innovation keeps changing the vaping experience!
We have summarized differences between smok stick v8 and x8, click here to know.

Top5 SMOK Stick V8 Starter Kit

upload_2017-10-31_18-40-40.png

Stick V8 is the newest pen style starter kit from SMOK, which brings the user experiences to the top level of its kind, the battery has a 3000mAh super high capacity and 20amps continuous discharge capability, while its tank is the famous TFV8 big baby tank which is 5ml and shares all the baby beast coils, when used with the included baby M2 0.3 ohm coil head, which specially made for stick v8 battery , it will bring you a smooth and flavorful clouds, besides its swivel top cap design just brings you so much convenience when refills, all in all, this kit will definitely made to be one of your favorite daily vaping device.( click here for smok stick v8 review )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread