Status
Not open for further replies.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Before Vaping with a New Atty it needs to be completely saturated with E-Liquid. If not it will get burnt taste. It's impossible to get that burnt taste out. You need to try another Atty and make sure that it's good.

Check to see if you received an Authentic TFV4, your box should have a rub off sticker on the front and you can go to Smok Website to verify the Authenticity. By inserting the numbers under the sticker.

niczgreat

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2009
Chino California
Here is my technique.
After screwing the Atty in but before complete assembly I drip juice on any open holes where I see cotton.
Then I drip on the top Cotton. Close up the Atty and fill with liquid. Let it sit at least 20 minutes. Some People say 5 minutes but 20 minutes unless you really saturated the atty before hand is better. By the way it's suggested not to fill 100% on the first fill. 80% is ideal so you have big Air Space at top.

Then start Vaping at a low temperature. Let's say 30 Watts. Vape a while and it should be cool unsatisfying vape [TFV4 Runs Hot] then raise it to 40 Watts, Vape a little and raise it again. Keep doing this until you get to the level you like. Some will also vape a while at 0 Watts at the beginning. The idea is that you have to create positive pressure inside the ATTY to make the juice flow.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread