Smoking Everywhere Gold, and NJOY NPRO Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokinPony

Dec 30, 2009
Louisville, KY
Exactly why they do it, they prey on noobs in malls.

Wanted to mention something about this -- I don't know if it's SE or njoy that's doing this, or if it's just a bunch of other start-ups, but in the Dallas/Fort Worth area I know that there are somewhere between 5-6 different mall vendors -- They may be using SE or njoy stuff and just changing the name on the kiosk, IDK. I'm in Kentucky w/ my gf for the holidays right now and can't check for sure. I know that NorthEast Mall in NRH has two or three, and the story's the same for Grapevine Mills and The Parks. Not sure if this is quite the right place for this post, but I just wanted to get the word out that they may be re-branding themselves to avoid negative publicity.

brunal

Jan 6, 2010
Hollywood, FL
Hi everybody, I am a new member, just bought Smokingeverywhere Gold kit in a South Florida mall. Like other members I checked on Internet AFTER I bought, and I found this wonderful blog. Thanks to it, I also do not feel a complete idiot for having overpaid this product and I understand now which are most problems: short duration of batteries, cartridges etc.. My question is: should I stick to smokingeverywhere and buy spare parts (if so, where?) or should I just switch to some other super-mini? Thanks to everyone!!

airpoff

Dec 31, 2009
DFW
well i have two SE and have no complants so far.... I did have an atomizer go bad and the shop I bought it from replaced it no prob. I didnt want to get my first set on line, but I will get parts and stuff one line. as far as how long it last well,, when you refill your own its nt that hard to swap a cart. I also like its cig look, I'm not sure I would want to vap in public with some of the devices I've seen,,,

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
not for anything folks but this RN4081 is an oldie and a goodie. these attys run great at 3.7v and also at 6 volts. No burning taste. uysually i will drip on them with a mod.
someone asked about larger carts. Liberty-flights.com the USA comjpany not UK has these attys and the carts. i use an adapter so i can use a KR808 battery or a 901 or a 510 connect to the 4081 atty.
there are 2 different 4081 attys out in the market
the old one has 2 holes no serial number on the metal post and a thin wick.
then there is the newer one has 1 hole serial number on the metal post and a wider wick. These newerf ones are the best and are the ones i use.
Vapor Kings also sel... these attys and cartridges. but they do not stock the larger double capacity cartridges for these. I heard complaints from many that say the smoking everywhere battery sucks too but i dont use a smoking everywhere battery. i use adapters this way i can use whatever i want.
I know Smoking Everytwhere the company sucks from what i hear but like i said i get my atty from Vapor Kings. he has the newer model and i love them. I have used them all. M401 KR808 greencigs 901 801 510 the new 510 cartos and these RN4081 and i also use the Joye 306 (exposed atty) another goodie.
Just trying to pass some info on these attys and how well they work for me. These attys are pretty cheap and they will last you a real long tiome. Happy Vaping

CdnBison

ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Winnipeg
I'm one of those who got suckered in by a mall vendor, but I do like the size and feel of it. It is also responsible for me quitting smoking, so I'm not too terribly upset by that overpayment.

As for Chinese vendors, I'm expecting a batch of eqpt. from Electronic Cigarette Wholesale - One-stop Dropship & Retail Shop - Buy e Cigarettes & Electric Cig Accessories from China - they have all the parts and attachments (batteries, atomizers, carts, etc.), EXCEPT blank cartomizers. I'll let you know if / when it clears customs.

Alžběta Madragana

ECF Veteran
Mar 4, 2011
Cresson, Texas
Anyone know who manufacturer of NJOY NPRO cartos is? I really like their cartos and they've lasted a very long time - longer than any I've owned before.
Also, and I get nothing for saying this - I've found that these people are the best in price for stuff, especially e-juice. http://www.e-liquid.cn/catalog/index.php/ - I just got 1,5 Litres of good DeKang 36MG Nicotine Flavoured juice from them for right at $100,- and to me - you just don't get it cheaper than that. They're running a e-juice special right now. I believe they're associated with MicroCig and RoyalSmokers. Processing your order is a bit slow, but if you order at least $100,- worth of stuff, the cost is worth it. And once they get your product(s) shipped, it's Global Express. I subscribed to this Thread in hopes that someone - anyone - knows who NJOY Chinese Manufacturer is. Once I find that out, I know I can get my NJOY cartos a lot cheaper. And I've tried other brands of 4081s and they are nowhere near as good as NJOY.
Thanks to any help on this!
I have been quit for 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 1 hour and 28 minutes (139 days). I have saved $834.36 by not smoking 4,171 cigarettes. My Quit Date: 2/14/2011 8:06 AM "I'm a Vaper 4 LIFE, coz... Smoking just SUCKS"

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
I guess I was a lucky one... I purchased a Smoke51 Trio kit... that included 1 Batt, 1 Atty and 3 Carts with USB charger for $30.00. I used a coupon code for 30% off, so it was only $21.00 plus $2.82 for shipping. Out of the box it works fine. Granted I have had it for about 2 hours at this point, but it seems to be vaporizing well. I do have to say the 11mg TOB flavor is a little weak. Lots of vapor, not much "TH" as it's called here. But then again, I am following a lot of peoples advice from here and drawing a long, slow, steady intake, so as not to get juice in my mouth or over work the Atty.

The flavor isn't as much tobacco as a weird play-doh type taste? It's hard to explain but I remember the flavor from my kindergarten days. I look forward to buying e-liquids and experimenting with different flavors. But for now, I need to pick up another Batt. or two and a few attys to be sure I don't revert to analogs.

ibobbyvapor

Jan 11, 2012
Southern California
This was very helpful, now I know what to search for when looking up mods for my Npro.

The SE Gold and NPRO are a standard RN4081. Maybe you paid more than usual for it, but it's not a total loss. You can keep these guys running inexpensively if you wish to keep them. Check out the rest of the Forum for good suppliers, and tips.

ibobbyvapor

Jan 11, 2012
Southern California
How do you calculate your savings and cigs not smoked. I suck at math. Is there an online calculater?

Alžběta Madragana;3562180 said:
I have been quit for 4 Months, 2 Weeks, 3 Days, 1 hour and 28 minutes (139 days). I have saved $834.36 by not smoking 4,171 cigarettes. My Quit Date: 2/14/2011 8:06 AM "I'm a Vaper 4 LIFE, coz... Smoking just SUCKS"

The Soot King

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
High among the chimney tops
Does anyone know if the e-cig in the NJoy Express Starter Kits that have started popping up in grocery and convenience stores recently are also RN-4081 Super Minis? I picked one up a kit as a trial once I tested a disposable Finiti to see if vaping was something I would stick with (I am).

While I plan on getting a Volt for my day to day vaping, I want to keep this one laying around as a back up and wouldn't mind picking up some accessories (some carts and maybe a spare battery) on the cheap.

Last edited:

Jibba73

ECF Veteran
Yes it is a RN4081 connection... http://www.aquavaporcig.com/ has excellent accessories for the RN4081's. That is the model I quit analogs on, and they are the place I bought cartomizers and a PCC from.

Does anyone know if the e-cig in the NJoy Express Starter Kits that have started popping up in grocery and convenience stores recently are also RN-4081 Super Minis? I picked one up a kit as a trial once I tested a disposable Finiti to see if vaping was something I would stick with (I am).

While I plan on getting a Volt for my day to day vaping, I want to keep this one laying around as a back up and wouldn't mind picking up some accessories (some carts and maybe a spare battery) on the cheap.

The Soot King

Verified Member
Jun 11, 2012
High among the chimney tops
Yes it is a RN4081 connection... Electronic Cigarette | Aqua Vapor Cig Official Home | Best Quality Electronic Smokeless Cigarettes You Can Buy has excellent accessories for the RN4081's. That is the model I quit analogs on, and they are the place I bought cartomizers and a PCC from.
Thanks for all the help. I went ahead and ordered Volt as my (hopefully) primary PV, but I'm probably going to keep the NJoy with a few extra accessories as a back-up or loaner kit. Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread