So, 12 months later.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Partspro

ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2014
Winneconne,WI,USA
Hey everybody, don't hang around here much anymore.
Just popping in to say hi and reflect a little as I hit my one year mark today.

So much has changed in 12 months time.

I don't smell like smoke, I can smell and taste things again, I don't get winded climbing stairs, I don't have to use an inhaler for asthma. My addiction doesn't shape my day any longer.

I have stepped down from 18 to 12 to 6 to 3 to 1.5 and been at 0mg of nicotine for a few weeks now. The finish line is in sight.

Thank you to all who helped me get through this year, and also thank you to Nicoticket, your joose was key to this as well.

Take care everybody!

Steve

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com

I don't smell like smoke, I can smell and taste things again, I don't get winded climbing stairs, I don't have to use an inhaler for asthma. My addiction doesn't shape my day any longer.

I have stepped down from 18 to 12 to 6 to 3 to 1.5 and been at 0mg of nicotine for a few weeks now. The finish line is in sight.

Thank you to all who helped me get through this year, and also thank you to Nicoticket, your joose was key to this as well.

Take care everybody!

Steve

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! And glad that NT had a part to play in your quit! :rickroll:

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com

Take care everybody!

Steve

That's a hell of a story bro - tell that to the smokers!! Pleasure to be in your tank as you make this journey!! CONGRATUATIONS!~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread