6 months later....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nighthawk

ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2010
Southeast Texas
6 months ago, I got my first ecig kit from one of my best friends. She had talked to me about this 'new thing' she'd been trying and how much better it was than smoking. She and I had been smoking together since we were in high school about a million years ago. I thought it sounded great! But I had no money for the experiment. So she sent me a 510 kit. Within a week or so, I'd quit smoking. After a short bobble when my brother attempted suicide, I never smoked again. It's 6 months later, and my life is different because of ecigs. I can breathe. I don't cough up chunks every morning. I can smell and taste again. I don't have to leave my 5 kids inside multiple times a day and night to go outside and get my fix. I don't fret about how long a car trip is because I couldn't smoke with the kids in the car. One of the best things is I can pick any yummy flavor under the sun to vape all day. It's been an absolute miracle in my life. It's set me free, something I never thought I'd ever be. My entire family has had cancer and most of them have died of it. I may not have dodged the big C, but I think I've improved my odds considerably. I've found wonderful support here, loads of information, great friends and plain old amazing community. Thanks, for all of you making this place what it is. I am grateful.
And to all of you 'newbies' or on the fencers, it IS worth the money. It IS worth the short adjustment time. It IS worth your quality of life to make the change. big ((Hugs)) to all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread