So excited for new Setups!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mellynn425

May 27, 2016
For YEARS I've only used pen batteries and simple EVOD tanks, or an Aspire on an iStick battery, and I'm branching out! We ordered an eGo ONE and a Kanger Drip Box, both to try something new, and I'm already excited for them to arrive. Heard good things about the longevity of the eGo ONE and the ease of rebuilding the coils, and had many friends vouch that the Kanger was a good place to start on those types of mods. Anyone have one of these and any good advice on maintaining them? I can't wait to get those pretties in!

Reactions: dcfluegel

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
The Ego One CLR coils are easy to rebuild. They also give great flavor. They can also be re-wicked in between rebuilding.

CLR_head_03.jpg

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I really like the clr coils. I use them in my ego one tanks, tron tanks, egrip, and wismec amor tanks. They rebuild much like an old pt2 coil. Even if you don't rebuild, they are the same price as the standard cl coils but are still better IMO.
agree, CL-R. For the dripbox most suggest getting a velocity tank with squank... RDA that comes with the original is junk the new one is suppose to be much better though, the 160

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Awesome, CLR is the way I was hoping to go, I've been looking up some of the instructions and it seems seems to be amazingly worth it. CLR coils will definitely be the way I go then!

And with the Kanger, I went with just the regular Drip Box. It seemed to have some decent reviews!
Yeah it's not "bad" the deck is a bit of a pain and airflow is meh. The Velocity clone with squank should be like $10 and has a massive easy to build deck you can fit clapton coils into and " infinite " airflow design, dripbox RDA probably 24 AWG or 26 AWG is all you can do.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
Think they asked if it was the new one because it has a better RDA.
Well honestly the 160 rda is still crap lol. I got it because it is vw not Mech like the standard dripbox.
You can raise the coils way up to the airflow but I didn't want to mess with it. That's why I got the tsunami 24, great flavor, build deck and includes the squonk 510 pin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread