So far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

deewal

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2008
In a house.
I have been using the RN-4072 since August 2008. I have tried other types but i really think it's gonna be something very special to make me change.
Once i got used to it (we all have our own method of vaping and when you first start it's strange 'cause it's not like smoking a Cig) i was very happy. I was even happier once i'd got a USB passthrough as it cut out the "cleaning cycle" and my Atomisers are lasting much longer.
Some people prefer the newer 4 hole Atomisers but i like the original 2 hole ones. I hope they don't stop selling them.

Hey Roxi, i did the same as you. I ordered my RN-4072 and set myself a day that i was going to stop smoking analogues (It was the day that it arrived- a Friday) I put my batts on the charger and on that night i started vaping. I have not had an analogue since. Amazing. I had been smoking for about 50+ years.
I hope you enjoy it. Just tell yourself that you can and you will.
Good Luck
Dee

Hey Kate. What's with the Banned ?

Roxi

ECF Veteran
Mar 11, 2009
Chicago
I am doing fantastic now, Dee.. I've was smoking for 33 years, at one time up to 2 packs a day. The last 4 years I was Loading my own American Spirit All Natural No additives and it's been cheap compared to buying cartons...
Anyway, my 4072 has been dynomite! But one of the batteries is a dud and I'm waiting for a replacement.
My Bat & Cart (which I fill once or twice a day) has been lasting me from 8 am to about 9 pm... but since I don't have a second battery, I've had to cheat with a few analogs if I stay up late.

Some people complained that some of vaper is light sometimes, but I find that only happens when you vape to often, if you just slow down a minute before the next drag, it is a full strong hit everytime.

In the meantime I figured I would try the Jaunty Kissbox also, I need a back up so I don't have to go analog any more at all. I charged the Kissbox overnite, it will be ready later this afternoon for me to try.

Vaping is an AWESOME tobacco replacement! It is like I haven't even had to try to quit. This is all I need.

I think in beginning we all try the HI Nic cart & then we puff away too much... maybe because it is new and fascinating, and we have to learn how to hit it right.. I got a an uneasy nic rush a few times in the beginning. But now it's been a bout a week and I'm getting used to it and it is great!... I've ordered med strength E-juice and I think that will work better. My goal is to back off on the nic and try to get to 0 strength.

... we'll see about that.

In the meantime,
Peace - Out!;)

tdxpress

Apr 22, 2009
... hope ur ok...! sounds like it might be serious.
btw.. Kate, Ur Great!
I'm glad you're here. so what if you know everything, lol....
you've been helpful.

I'm still having trouble getting a good hit from this 4072... but I won't give up... I know I can do it!

Vape On
I, too, started recently. I received my first pen style "white" on April 3rd. After 3 weeks on the white atomizer, it stopped working. I ordered the black penstyle from puresmoker. Just received it day before yesterday. Neither batteries are any good. The atomizer, however, is great -- BUT it changed the flavor of my e-liquid. Have no idea how, but the flavor IS different. I thought the hard draw was necessary -- I "primed" on every puff to get a decent vapor off the white penstyle -- so I think I know where you are coming from on that. I don't know why the black style atomizer works so much better, but it does. Right now I'm stuck using the black atomizer with the batteries from my first white penstyle kit, and although you barely have to draw to get your vape on, I sure do miss what the vanilla used to taste like through the white penstyle atomizer. In any case, you could have a faulty atomizer like I did.

CssReb

ECF Veteran
Jan 7, 2009
USA, NYC
I'm sorry but I have to go totally OT for a moment.

This is classic in sequence and should go down in "Best Of ECF"

1. Damn Kate is there anything you dont know??
    Am I going to hit the lottery?
    Am I going to be happy in life?
    Am i going to get thrown off this forum beacuse i like to aginst the grain?
    LMAO!!
  2. Awww geee.... I must have got some juice in my eyes or something...I need a minute...

drzen99

ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2009
I`ve had a Penstyle I got from Liberty eCigs.Took a couple of weeks or more to learn how to use it.I cleaned the atomizers with Coke today anf then hot water.I dried them with paper towels rolled up,then blew air thru them.Really brought them back to life.I`ve had them about 2 months. I ordered a Black Box Mod from someone on the Forum,but I love my Penstyle.

i tried to start a new thread but was told i could not do that- guess i am too new here yet? ;)

i just got an njoy ncig yesterday ( might not have ordered it if i had known about this site before i ordered it.;)
i tried to charge it for many hrs on wall charger- wall charger still showing a red light so i tried charging off my laptop- 5 hrs later i replugged into wall charger and tip blinked about 20 something times.....................now i am trying the 2nd battery and have emailed njoy to see if they can offer any help-
hopefully only one battery is bad................cause thats what it seems like to me???8-o
i love this site! thanks to you all for all the helpful info!!!

LisaK

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
NE Ohio
I've got an ncig too and I love it. I probably wouldn't have chosen that one if I had spent some time on this forum before I bought it but I'm still happy with my purchase. NJOY has been great about replacing a bad battery and a couple atomizers for me so far so I think the money I spent was worth it. And it's been almost 6 weeks since I had an analog.

I don't remember exactly how long it took me to charge my batteries when I got mine but I believe it can take up to 8 hours the first time. Good luck and if you don't get an email response in the next couple of days you might want to call. I always talk to Shirley at 1 - 888 NOW NJOY - ext 106.

malvrich

Feb 25, 2010
NC
Hey Roxi
I wanted to chime in as a newbie as well. I recently got a 4072 Penstyle and enjoy it alot, but one of my batts also quit workin consistently after about a week. the other is fine but I have to lose vape time charging it while "limping" along with the gimpy 1. Will order more today but disappointed with the performance just the same.
Happy vaping all :)

esmok'n

Dec 18, 2009
Texas
The RN4072 is wonderful! I've been using e-cigs for 11 months now and have tried almost every style out there, but , for me, I keep retuning to the 4072 as my main pv.
My only prob is the batts. Seems like anytime I order, and no matter who from, I will end up with some bad ones. This makes me hesitant to order one or two at a time since there is a good chance that one or both may be bad. Does anyone else have this problem and does anyone know WHY this models batts are so iffy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread