So far so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
I have 8 RN4072 batteries. One of them is very hard to draw on (like a delayed reaction), the rest are all normal, hold a charge the same (short!) time & charge in the same amount of time.

Main problem I've had is I've gotten liquid into them. If a battery is not performing well, I use tightly rolled up corner of paper towel & put it into the hole on top. It gets the liquid out & all is well again.

Honestly though, if you get a batt and it's not working right within the week, drop an email to the vendor. I haven't found one yet on ECF who wouldn't work with me when I've had issues.

aguifan

Jan 5, 2010
Shelby NC, USA
I have 8 RN4072 batteries. One of them is very hard to draw on (like a delayed reaction), the rest are all normal, hold a charge the same (short!) time & charge in the same amount of time.

Main problem I've had is I've gotten liquid into them. If a battery is not performing well, I use tightly rolled up corner of paper towel & put it into the hole on top.

I've been using the RN4072 as my main pv for a couple months. I love it. But I too have had batteries develop the "Delayed Reaction". I just assumed the battery was dying out. Did yours have this condition initially?

Also, what do you mean by "Short" on holding a charge? My good batteries usually last four to six hours on one charge (depending on use).

tbl35

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
NPR - FL
I've been using the RN4072 as my main pv for a couple months. I love it. But I too have had batteries develop the "Delayed Reaction". I just assumed the battery was dying out. Did yours have this condition initially?
On the battery I have that does this, it was that way from the start, and my method for cleaning didn't seem to help. It's not unusable, just weird.

Also, what do you mean by "Short" on holding a charge? My good batteries usually last four to six hours on one charge (depending on use).
I bought 8 batteries because they last a max of 2 hours for me if I'm using them a lot. Maybe I'm just unlucky.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I have been using, among many others, Puresmokers RN4072 and I can say after many months, it is hard to beat this penstyle for both cartridge and battery life--the USB passthrough is key--Sun
Ahem! RN4072? Sun Vaporer? I didn't know you could pronounce any atomizer that didn't begin with BE...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread