some old school mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
I don't know about some y'all, but it seems like every time I turn around, there's always something new. But what about the people that just want to stick to what they know or just wanted to replace their beloved first mod? Everywhere I go online, they don't have anything from a year ago and on it seems like. What I am looking for is either a couple of lavatube minis version one or maybe just the regular sized lavatube v1.0. I maybe just an odd ball, but I like some of the older mods better. Don't get me wrong I do have a couple of newer mods and enjoy them.

thetrucker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Syracuse,NY
oldstyleMod.JPG
Stuff like this used to be common place and cool------

Vaslovik

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jul 5, 2013
Hey, I'm all about old school! Mech and genny old school. Rolling mesh wicks and winding kanthal coils old school, and DIY old school. Everyone else can have their electro-gizmo boxes and their fancy drippers, I'm sticking with what has served me so very well from the gitgo.

Electrodave

LPV
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2015
Denver, CO
www.electrostring.com
I don't know about some y'all, but it seems like every time I turn around, there's always something new. But what about the people that just want to stick to what they know or just wanted to replace their beloved first mod? Everywhere I go online, they don't have anything from a year ago and on it seems like. What I am looking for is either a couple of lavatube minis version one or maybe just the regular sized lavatube v1.0. I maybe just an odd ball, but I like some of the older mods better. Don't get me wrong I do have a couple of newer mods and enjoy them.
Is this a V1? From the UK.
Lava Tube Variable Voltage Complete Kit Chrome Lavatube Free Shipping | eBay

Reactions: johnkong

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
Hey, I'm all about old school! Mech and genny old school. Rolling mesh wicks and winding kanthal coils old school, and DIY old school. Everyone else can have their electro-gizmo boxes and their fancy drippers, I'm sticking with what has served me so very well from the gitgo.

I like to call ya'll mech warriors lol, ya'll be making climate change in any room ya'll go to ;) sharp looking set up, ty for sharing

johnkong

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 24, 2011
bastrop, TX
@The Ocelot I've gotten some really cool stuff off the classifieds years ago, really great people over there. Just I have the worst luck with remembering passwords to my paypal and ebay account. I was able to go onto classifieds years ago, but know you have to go thru a verified process (which I think is really cool since it helps others keep safe, i get it) but it's a pain in my ...., i was going to try to stay more active this time around and see if people vouch for me, but I want ya'll get familiar with me before im like "vouch for me" :)

Reactions: The Ocelot

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
@The Ocelot I've gotten some really cool stuff off the classifieds years ago, really great people over there. Just I have the worst luck with remembering passwords to my paypal and ebay account. I was able to go onto classifieds years ago, but know you have to go thru a verified process (which I think is really cool since it helps others keep safe, i get it) but it's a pain in my ...., i was going to try to stay more active this time around and see if people vouch for me, but I want ya'll get familiar with me before im like "vouch for me" :)

Where angels fear to tread...

I don't have New Toy Shinyitis, I have a variant called I Always Wanted One Of Those-itis. The classifieds can be a dangerous place.

Reactions: johnkong
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread