Status
Not open for further replies.

atavanhalen

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2010
Wolverine Lake, Michigan
This is so tempting. I bought the 16340 and it's just too small for my mammoth hands. I should have ponied up and bought the 18500 version. Think I will post it on the classifieds and see if I can recoup some to get one of these before they are gone or trade up with some one. Unless you take returns David? :D

If it has been 5 days or less then you can return but you will want to contact David first.

Ratman

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 10, 2012
Tulsa OK
If it has been 5 days or less then you can return but you will want to contact David first.

Oh I wasn't serious about the return. I wouldn't expect anyone to take it back after being used unless there it was a warranty claim and I don't think my cap/pin issues really qualify for that. Guess that got lost in translation :)

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I should mention, just as a policy note, returns on "DIY" PrecisePlus's will only be accepted on untouched, as received units. (within the 5 day return policy). If you begin to polish, grind, sand it etc, it is yours to keep, no returns accepted.

So if you get one, make sure you examine it and determine it's a project you want to undertake before beginning work on it!

Fr3shMak3r

Verified Member
Oct 20, 2012
United States
My new toy.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351980437.921854.jpg

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
i am so into buying an 18350 man...
ordered an 18500 but dont think i can hold up...:)

please shoot a pic of the 18350 if you like VapRon...
my idea what so ever ... leave as is...
You guys are a terrible influence.
But I'm into some horrible self-denial phase right now...I sure hope karma pays me back or I'm going to <shakes fist at sky>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread