StratoMyst Casual chat and random hangout thread, with deals and discounts!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Wondering if anyone can suggest good juices from StratoMyst to me. Trying to get in on the 15ml for 5 bucks deal. Looks like all the tobacco blends taste like cigar or pipe, which is not what I'm looking for. Already tried their version of RY4 and wasn't a huge fan, so... Any suggestions? Thanks!

Bamrz

Z.A.P.T. Member*
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 8, 2010
PA, near Philly
Wondering if anyone can suggest good juices from StratoMyst to me. Trying to get in on the 15ml for 5 bucks deal. Looks like all the tobacco blends taste like cigar or pipe, which is not what I'm looking for. Already tried their version of RY4 and wasn't a huge fan, so... Any suggestions? Thanks!

Sorry I'm so slow today! :oops:

My absolute favorite is Strawberry Glacier! The Peach Glacier is also awesome. Berries and Cream and Strawberry Peach too.

For non-fruits, the Banana Pudding, Cocoa-nut Balls and Peanut Butter Cup are fabulous!

I don't do tobacco flavors very often, but Slow Train Cherry is very good!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Two30SaleBanner300x300.jpg
Epic eLiquid Sale!! 2 30ml's for $16.99, That's 50% Off, and if you order two of the deals you get a fifth bottle for FREE!! Just mention in the comments area what flavor, strength, pg/vg ratio you'd like for your FREE bottle.
No Maximum, sale goes through Midnight PST on February 9th.
Just click the banner on the homepage @ https://www.stratomyst.com/

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
Hey guys!! Somehow i lost the old contest thread while it was still open so couldn't post an update there. I did put an update in the new contest thread but it got burried!!!!. I got my prize juice and I'm in love with them!!!!! They are amazing. I absolutely love the caramel apple and the wizard brew # 7. My favorite is the strawberry peach. Its so so tastey and definitely will be ordering some large bottles of my samples when my next paycheck comes in!!!

Thank you StratoMyst. You have a new customer for life ;)

Whats your recommendation on steeping, if any?

Im going to take advantage of the BOGO deal so that I can get some more of this amazing juice!!!!!

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
Hey guys!! Somehow i lost the old contest thread while it was still open so couldn't post an update there. I did put an update in the new contest thread but it got burried!!!!. I got my prize juice and I'm in love with them!!!!! They are amazing. I absolutely love the caramel apple and the wizard brew # 7. My favorite is the strawberry peach. Its so so tastey and definitely will be ordering some large bottles of my samples when my next paycheck comes in!!!

Thank you StratoMyst. You have a new customer for life ;)

Whats your recommendation on steeping, if any?

Im going to take advantage of the BOGO deal so that I can get some more of this amazing juice!!!!!

We develop our juice to be good right out of the mailbox..but steeping just makes it better. We're glad you love your juice and if you're of a mind to we love reviews and would love to read any feedback you might have. ECF has a juice review section if that's something you'd like to do. If you post a review there let us know so we can hear your thoughts. :)
Thank you very much again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread