Status
Not open for further replies.

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
"Paradox", French West Indies
Here is something that turned out excellent after a 3 week steep. Not the first recipe I've seen for a strawberry custard since making it this way but I never used the others because I hadn't seen them as yet! In fact, I was experimenting with Stevo's Custard and playing with Jelson's BCC recipe and that is how this came about.

Strawberry TFA 6%
VC FW 8%
BCC CAP 4%
Vienna Cream TFA 2%
Madagascar Vanilla FW 2 drops per 10 ml
Marshmallow LA 2 drops per 10 ml

Delish!

Reactions: fadifafitto

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Sounds Yum!

How is that Madagascar Vanilla? Any interesting characteristics?

To be honest, it is just your common vanilla, according to ECX's description, All I can say about it for certain is that in this recipe whatever notes it added, it did it well!!

I have mass's of vanilla type flavorings but noted that the BCC and VC seemed to lack the vanilla I was looking for, so I just gave it a little boost. 2 drops is supposed to represent 1% if 20 is equal to 1 ml but I suspect it is more like .5% since the drop size varies.

Here is the description of Madagascar Vanilla:
Madagascar Vanilla is the vanilla flavor we all know and love. Even though some people use "vanilla" as a synonym for "boring," don't be afraid to stock up on Madagascar Vanilla, because its smooth taste will never wear you out. You can use Madagascar Vanilla for a consistently flavorful all-day vape, or use it to spice up flavors like desserts and creams. Try some with your favorite tobacco flavor for a real treat!

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Unlike dabbling in the kitchen, when it comes to e juice, you cannot count on the anticipated effect! Marshmallow didn't make it 'fluffy' tasting:?:but did round it out nicely:) I wasn't going for 'fluffy' of course..I already know what to expect from my flavorings and as you say, it does help balance the cream.

I'd made so much at one sitting that that this got pushed to the back of the cupboard where it stayed steeping well beyond the point where I would have 'had to' have a taste.

I was watching Journey to the center of the earth with my son, and remembered suddenly (for no apparent reason) that I had another flavor to taste lol

juicynoos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Great, just made some right now, mixing method can affect the outcome. My preference is to take the PG + all flavors; shake; add VG and nic solution last.
Shake vigorously, hot bath and no need to open it to breath, just dark dry cupboard for 1-2 weeks min. 3 better. Should come out a rich golden color like honey.

Taste is subjective, tweak to your own preference. I use 50/50 and at 6mg for dripping or sub-ohm tanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread