Strictly E-Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

son et lumiere

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Earth
They all suck. Throat hit is good but the tabaco essence is sucky as water and oil being mixed. The tastes are there but there is after taste and on occasions tasting like a cleaner solution.

And someone just reviewed the juice that you praised so highly and said it sucked. Taste is subjective and lots of people like strictlyejuice.

Jwroao

Nov 2, 2009
I have ordered from 6 different companies and Strictlyejuice is by far my favorite. Good vapor, cool and tangible. Absolutely no aftertaste, chemical taste or strange flavor. I only get the fruit flavors though. The blueberry is by far my favorite. It is blueberry enough for other people I vape around to recognize what flavor it is without me telling them. I have recommended them to 4 other people and they all love them. Great service, shipping is fast and free for orders over $10. Bottles are some of the best quality I have had.
All of this would mean I would never order from anyone else except that I have been cutting my nic content steadily down and I am now down to 0 and they don't offer no-nic juice. I emailed them about it and got absolutely no response. Very disappointing. So if there are any fans out there who can recommend juice that tastes like SEJ fruity flavors that is 0 nic and affordable, please pm me. Thanks and I highly recommend SEJ.

This thread is so funny. It's been around forever, and people seem to either hate sej or love them. I personally fall into the love category. They ship just as fast as everyone else I go through, and sell dekang for as cheap as china resellers with no 14 dollar overseas 7-20 day shipping.

I have purchased juice from them about 5 times now in 2ml-30ml sizes. The packaging has been great every time. I did get a few 2ml bottles with no dropper once and some of the flavors are absolutely horrific, but they don't make the juice, so why blame them?

I have yet to find any other supplier in the US cheaper.

I have tried about 90% of dekang juice now thanks to sej and thanks to their old sampler size of 2ml have saved at least a hundred bucks.

Everyone has a different taste, and not tasting everything you possibly can is a shame.

Stop the SEJ hating! ;P

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I received a couple flavors the other day. Banana, Melon Mint. I have bought from many vendors from USA/China. I am more of a tobacco type guy but these 2 flavors aren't bad. Mine are 24mg. Shipping was fast.
Melon Mint is clear in color, Banana more pinkish orange. I will ty other flavors. I do have my fav vendors and buy expensive and cheaper brands.
I think part of the fun is trying them all!

GS850GX

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
I just received my second order of ejuice from them. Got the order in 3 days. I got all 18mg:
chocolate raspberry: light but accurate flavor
cherry: strong cherry flavor like a life saver
chocolate kona coffee: mild, needs more coffee, might add some keoke coffee to it.
butterscotch: Fairly strong flavor, probably my favorite.
vanilla butteryum: smooth and buttery
vanilla: pretty weak flavor
lava flow: strong flavor of pineapple and rum.

I like their juice, it seems a little thin so I think it is pure PG which suits me cause VG dosen't like me. I will order again.

I just recently received a juice order from them and I'm happy with my first purchase. Not elated, but content.

First off, I'm new to all of this so my opinion is extremely subjective.

I'm still waiting for my Joye510 from HC, but I've recently bought one of the xhaleO2's for $20 from the 7/11s in Bakersfield. I'm sure everyone's initial thought is crappy quality, but to me, the kit isn't bad. The carts give me 5 or 6 amazing mouthful of vapor and flavor hits before they tail off and dry out. That makes me think that the PV itself (battery and atomizer) can't be all that horrible.

Regardless, my very first juice order of all time is with Strictly E-Juice. I got myself some 30ml of watermelon, 10ml of Ruyan4, Cinnamon, and Vanilla Butteryum, a pair of tweezers, 30ml of VG, 2 empty 10ml bottles, and one of those 3ml key chains. One of the very enticing reasons I chose SEJ is the free shipping over $10 and their prices on juice.

The juices seem to be just slightly thicker then water and the VG seems to be of solid thickness (a bit less thick than syrup). For flavor, I give the RY4 a 6.5/10 and watermelon 9/10. Those are very subjective ratings, of course, as I love watermelon anything.

Onto my small issue... I've finally done my very first direct dripping and I love it :) To me, it's a very easy and enjoyable part of the vaping process. The xhaleO2 atty has a revealed bridge so I just hold it sideways (as not to screw up my auto battery) and drip directly onto the mesh. When I vape, it doesn't produce nearly the amount of vapor as I really hoped it would. My best experiences so far with vaping are when the hits produce a mouthful of vapor that you're practically eating. Maybe it's the juice, maybe it's the PV *shrug*

I have heard that cutting with VG typically makes the juice thicker and produces more vapor and I'm looking forward to testing that out. The one thing I forgot to purchase was a syringe. I'm heading out to purchase one right now... hopefully. Walgreens says they have plastic baby syringes that they believe are small enough to transfer liquid from one dropper bottle to another. We'll see if that's true.

A few questions if anyone doesn't mind answering:

When I switch my xhaleO2 to my Joye 510, would that more then likely produce a higher quantity of vapor?

Is adding the thicker VG to the thinner juices are guaranteed way to produce more vapor?

Are there any other tricks to accomplishing this goal?

I know my trek to produce vapor seems a bit over the top, but it's more then just a cool visual thing. I sincerely enjoy a solid hit that you can literally sink your teeth into and my current results just aren't cutting it.

Last edited:

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Please save your money. Their juices are crap and they don't produce very good vapor (not even cloud vapor).

There are more complaints about their website than there are good feed back with them. I'm telling you right now it's not worth the order because you get bad juices that taste terrible and even have an after taste that's not even normal. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't people want to spend money on vapor that taste sour and bitter.

And seriously, when the hell does bananna or bananna creme taste sour? Absolute insanity. I ordered a lot of batches and they all litterally were sour.

Try halocig ejuice, tastyvapor, or even usvapor juce. No after taste, no stinky smell, no bull sour smell (I mean come on really? Bananna is never SOUR... unless it had sherbert or something). They don't put anything harmful that makes you cough or wheeze and so far they have been rated top and fewer complaints compare to this crap.

jersey_emt

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 26, 2009
New Jersey, USA
www.whichgun.com
Please save your money. Their juices are crap and they don't produce very good vapor (not even cloud vapor).

There are more complaints about their website than there are good feed back with them. I'm telling you right now it's not worth the order because you get bad juices that taste terrible and even have an after taste that's not even normal. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't people want to spend money on vapor that taste sour and bitter.

And seriously, when the hell does bananna or bananna creme taste sour? Absolute insanity. I ordered a lot of batches and they all litterally were sour.

Try halocig ejuice, tastyvapor, or even usvapor juce. No after taste, no stinky smell, no bull sour smell (I mean come on really? Bananna is never SOUR... unless it had sherbert or something). They don't put anything harmful that makes you cough or wheeze and so far they have been rated top and fewer complaints compare to this crap.

Seriously just let it go. You don't like them -- you've made that quite painfully clear. Fine. But a lot of people do.

You seem to have way to much trouble accepting the fact that what you like or dislike does not automatically apply to every other person. Every time someone posts a positive comment, you just continue to spew your garbage.

If they're as bad as you think they are, then they will go out of business on their own.

This thread is for hearing peoples' opinions on their product. You've stated your opinion already. You're not adding new experiences -- obviously, you will never order from them again, so you will never have new experiences to share. You're just harping on something that happened a while back, and seem to have a need to "have the last word".

So unless you have new experiences to share from a new order, just let it go, and accept the fact that despite your opinion, many people are perfectly happy with Strictly E-Juice. What you are doing could easily be construed as libel.

Last edited:

cliff5550

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 9, 2009
West Central Illinois - USA
I guess Icey felt seven anti Strictly E-Juice posts weren't enough and had to add an eighth. Jeez! We can read. We get it. You don't like them.
We've ordered juice many, many times from Strictly E-Juice since November or December and never had a bad tasting juice. Our orders have been processed promptly, emails answered, delivery in a few days from California to Illinois, all with prices that can't be beat.

I can understand that Icey is upset with the order and wants to vent.
I also agree positive should be posted if people have had positive experiences. Problem with e juice as I can see it, is people have such different tastes and expectations. A meal for one person could be the worst they ever had and another would recommend it to all their friends. If icey had a bad experience share it, if others had a good one, share it, that is all part process. Read before you buy and look at All sides. My two cents. ;-)

jaded

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2009
Lynchburg, VA
Still my favorite place to get juice, I have order from other supplier because of sales or free sample and I kick myself every time. The blueberry truly is top notch as I have order that from other and it was horrible. I do wish they would carry more menthol flavors but the ones that have a pretty good, got me off cigs, every things else I ordered else where has sent me back to analogs. Taste is very subjective tho, my best friend hates the blueberry.

dtm

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
Mitten State
Yes. Reviews are subjective for sure. My neighbor LOVES the blueberry from strictly e, I also think it's very good. I've tried many different flavors and it seems to me we all have our personal tastes and preferences from strictly to other vendors. Try them for yourself. Strictly has great prices, I bought some as a vaping newbie and did not like all of them that's true. Some received I tossed out. That was before my neighbor became a vaper - now I pass along the ones I don't care for and have received some they didn't like as well. Funny how I liked the ones tossed my way, and vice versa.

jadeeyedgirl

Feb 7, 2010
Michigan
I LOVE Strictlyejuice. Love 'em. I got menthol, melon mint, peach, clove, minty chocolate chip, and R4. They are ALL delicious. My fave is the menthol... its a lovely flavor. The shipping is basically free (gotta order $10 bucks worth, I think) and you can order 10ml for $4.25. I'm looking at placing another order at the moment cuz I just want to try more flavors.

Seriously... they are wonderful!

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I LOVE Strictlyejuice. Love 'em. I got menthol, melon mint, peach, clove, minty chocolate chip, and R4. They are ALL delicious. My fave is the menthol... its a lovely flavor. The shipping is basically free (gotta order $10 bucks worth, I think) and you can order 10ml for $4.25. I'm looking at placing another order at the moment cuz I just want to try more flavors.

Seriously... they are wonderful!

I have Menthol, Melon Mint, and Clove from them...i mentioned my review of the juices before in an earlier post.

Menthol was good until I tried other products. I then got a bottle of Halo's NuPure...had them in two different attys and cartridges and swapped them back and forth. You really can't compare them. The menthol from SEJ is a lot dirtier tasting (at least to me). Clove was just awful in general. I think i tried 3 or 4 drops of it and never touched it again. Melon mint is ok, but not an all day vape, personally. But if you enjoy it, who am I to say anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread