Strictly E-Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Agentaaron

Mar 2, 2010
The Q
I have ordered from them a few times before I found this thread.

Marlboro
Marlboro Menthol
Capuccino Swirl
Kona Coffee Mint
Raspberry
Strawberry
Strawberry Kiwi
Cherry
Watermelon
...and probably a few others that I am forgetting

I have had nothing but good product from SEJ...all the flavors are spot on to what the label says (maybe because in my noobishness I have not tried every supplier) and for the price and decent shipping times, I will continue to order from them as long as they make me happy.

I have also ordered some extra 510 batts, atties, blue foam, and carts from them which have all worked great.

bhima

ECF Veteran
Jun 25, 2009
If you really need Dekang juice, get it from myfreedomsmokes, rockymountainvapor, etc... don't get it from this company. I ordered RY4, Flue Cured, Coffee, Virginia and a few other fruity flavors: they all tasted the same like some bad chemical. Worst juice I've EVER purchased. If you want to save some cash, get some good juice and are willing to test out some of the botique e-liquid makers you really can't go wrong with Viking Vapor or Tasty Vapor at the moment. Their juices are top notch and the prices are infinitely better than any other supplier out there.

My thoughts on strictlyejuice...
I've now placed 2 orders, waiting on my second to come..just ordered it yesterday I think. As for my first order I got 555, Apple Cinnomen, and Chocolate Candy Cane.

555-It was my first time with 555 and I really liked it..Over half my 10ml bottle gone already

Apple Cinn.- Its OK, I don't like how the cinn. flavor takes FOREVER to get out of the Atomizer but flavor wise and throat hit are good!

Choc. Candy Cane- I really like this one and am Vaping it now as I have been the last few days.

In my order thats on the way I chose Melon berry, Caramel, Vanilla ButterYum,
Melon Berry and Kiwi Strawberry. I can't wait to get them.

On another note...they also have the cheapest car chargers for 510 batteries around! :)

They are not my favorite supplier but definatly in my top 3.

Alliecaet

Dec 29, 2009
New Mexico
I have to say. We have ordered Chocolate dipped Banana and really liked it. Then we ordered Chocolate Covered Strawberry and love that. We also have the Orange Cream soda and it's great. I read this thread after I placed my first order with them. The juice is good and the shipping was great. I'm happy with their service and products. I've also ordered the blue foam stuff, 2 pair of tweezers (I ordered two of the same but they were nice enough to send one of each), and car chargers. I prefer to try new product in the tiny 3ml bottles and they have them empty but not with juice. Once they have them for juice I'll try more juice flavors from them. I wish they could keep more of their flavors in stock. But my point is....
I'm happy with Strictly E-juice.

Alliecaet

Dec 29, 2009
New Mexico
I forgot to mention. I hate their 10ml bottles. The childproof caps sometimes decide to not open. I had quit smoking for 3 days when I was in the car and unable to get the cap off the bottle of juice. I had to buy cigarettes. My daughter also had this problem with their bottles. Now I just move the juice to a different bottle. I haven't had this problem with other companies bottles.

Agentaaron

Mar 2, 2010
The Q
I forgot to mention. I hate their 10ml bottles. The childproof caps sometimes decide to not open. I had quit smoking for 3 days when I was in the car and unable to get the cap off the bottle of juice. I had to buy cigarettes. My daughter also had this problem with their bottles. Now I just move the juice to a different bottle. I haven't had this problem with other companies bottles.

I have not had this problem with their bottles, but I have with other companies.

On a side note, it looks like we are pretty close together. I have some flavors that I just do not care to much for (Not bad quality, just not my flavor)...if you are interested in trying them, shoot me a PM and we can work something out. :)

Here is what I am looking to get rid of:

10 ml Watermelon 24mg
10 ml Strawberry/Kiwi 18mg
10 ml Kona coffee mint 24mg
10 ml Raspberry 18mg

Majestic

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 11, 2009
N.E. Wisconsin
I keep coming back for their 555 and RY4. Both have good flavor, throat hit and vapor production in my opinion. I use to be a big fan of a "special" RY juice one supplier offered, but have since realized there is no difference between the high end juice and SEJ's RY4 except SEJ is about a third of the cost. :thumbs:

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
Another bad experience. Took 6 weeks to finally get the order right. Ordered 2 XL 510 batteries and 6 juices. Contacted them after 3 weeks by email and was told they had received a bad batch of batteries and were waiting for the replacements. Didn't they think to go ahead and send the juice and notify me of the problem with the batteries? No. After 5 weeks I finally received my package and was so happy until I opened the package - only the batteries, no juice! Contacted them again and they finally sent the juice in about 5 days. No apologies, no free samples to compensate for the awful service or anything. Great prices but be prepared to wait for a long, long time. Juice was middle of the road on taste.

Alliecaet

Dec 29, 2009
New Mexico
When I wrote the last post I had just ordered from them again. Blue foam, empty 3ml bottles, 30ml of Chocolate Banana and 10 ml Chocolate Strawberry. The shippinng is extremely fast and The flavors are still great. I'm still very happy with them.
Thanks for the offer of the other flavors but I cut down on the Nic and the watermelon is the only one I'd be interested in that you have.

Fenix-T

ECF Veteran
Jan 30, 2010
NC
I've got to give StrictlyE a :thumb:

I ordered the 15th, shipped same day, and got it today the 17th. That is the fastest shipping I've ever gotten. And it was free. That's from CA to NC.

The only thing I ordered was two 30ml bottles of blueberry for a guy I work with. Of course, I had to make sure it was okay by dripping a few drops on my atty ;) and it tastes pretty good. This is my first time trying blueberry so I don't have anything to compare it to, but it was good. I might have to order some for myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread