Strictly E-Juice Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mooler

ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2009
Florida
Their Butterscotch Candy is my favorite vape now.
I just got 2 more 30ml bottles.
Good vape, good taste, I really like this juice!
I should order a couple more bottles I guess...

Everything else I got was aweful:
English Toffee, Kona Coffee Banana, Hookah Series Strawberry
They don't have much taste at all, just bland vape.
It's like someone forgot to put the flavor in...

Hawk52501

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2009
Iowa, USA
I have been getting my 555 from Strictly for a while now, and have never tried RY4 before, but after hearing how good it was from many of you..slight caramel/vanilla taste, I ordered a bottle. I must have got a bottle from a bad batch or something, because this stuff has no flavor whatsoever. I taste no caramel..vanilla..e.t.c. It pretty much tastes like plain PG with nicotine added...sort of a slight chemical taste, yuck.

jasezero

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2010
NJ
I just placed an order with them yesterday for coffee and marlbro juice i have been looking for a good coffee juice and a good tabaco juice but they seem really hard to find

From other reviews I've read...people really like the Halo tobacco flavors. I haven't tried them yet though.

I have tried Awesome Vapor's Special Roast Coffee. Excellent flavor, very strong. A little too much for me for an all day vape, but one of the women who works for the company (its a small family run company) recommended cutting it with a little vanilla, caramel, or cappuccino to cut it down a little on the intensity.

souporvapor

ECF Veteran
Jun 9, 2009
Everett, WA
To clarify - SEJ's juice is not 'Dekang'
It is Boge-Dekang (or Dekang-Boge... not sure which name comes first)

And it has a 'sweet' component to it not found in Dekang juice.
SEJ was awesome in accepting a return from me and refunding my $$$ - that 'sweet' component was enough to set off major pain with a chipped filling dental situation.
In almost of year of practically chain vaping it's the only juice that's irritated.

And hey - go ahead and suggest I see a dentist ;) It's only a $3,500 procedure.

So - while I was not fond of the juice the company rates high in great customer service.....

Have a great day!

30 years of smoking.... VAPORIZED by my Screwdriver!

TheRMovie

ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Kentucky
From other reviews I've read...people really like the Halo tobacco flavors. I haven't tried them yet though.

I have tried Awesome Vapor's Special Roast Coffee. Excellent flavor, very strong. A little too much for me for an all day vape, but one of the women who works for the company (its a small family run company) recommended cutting it with a little vanilla, caramel, or cappuccino to cut it down a little on the intensity.

Thanks man I'll look into it.

DallasEd

ECF Veteran
Mar 3, 2010
Texas
I'm a menthol only vape guy. Strictly E Juice 24mg menthol is the only menthol, including Halo's, that has any real bite to it and I've tried most all of the menthols out there.

Deep, cold throat hit. That's where the bite is.

I'm vaping this stuff as my all day juice until someone comes up with something better.

I cannot stand the candy,fruit,coffee flavored stuff. I need something that kicks the back of my throat like cigarettes did. I didn't smoke menthol, but I'm loving ths stuff.

Ed.

CathyfromOhio

ECF Veteran
Mar 8, 2010
Ohio
Had a bad experience with StrictlyEJuice first time but finally relented and ordered from them again because I loved their melon mint. No problems this time and shipping was speedy. I will have to say they have redeemed their selves to me. Must have been having major problems the first time I ordered. Prices are great also! Love the Melon Mint!!

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
I made my order last week while searching and obsessing for a 555 juice that I liked as much as the original one I tried with another vendor. I also ordered lava flow, cantaloupe and melon menthol.

The 555 is fantastic, just what I needed, as 555 is my all day vape!

The Lava Flow is also fantastic! You can taste the pineapple, the coconut and strawberry (I think). It isn't overly sweet and candy like, it's clean, and not at all perfumy.

The cantaloupe is my biggest surprise, it tastes just like cantaloupe. Super good, and also not too sweet and candy-like.

The melon menthol was too menthol for me. I was hoping for watermelon with a hint of menthol, but all I tasted was cough drop. Anybody who likes the very cooling menthol flavor will like this. I gave it to my neighbor that orders nothing but menthol flavors.

All in all, I am very pleased, and have placed a second order for 555 and cantaloupe and a few more samples!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread