1. Win Vaping gear! The ECF 15 Millionth Post contest

We are fast approaching the 15 millionth ECF post and we have a contest to celebrate this huge landmark and amazing prizes to give out to our members! Head over to the official contest thread to see the rules and check out the prizes generously pledged by our registered suppliers on the prize announcement thread.

strongest available VG based nicotine liquid?

Discussion in '"Where can I get a .......?"' started by blackjackel, Nov 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. blackjackel

blackjackel Full Member

Any pure VG based nicotine liquids? Nobody seems to label what they dilute their nicotine with, and if they do its usually PG, I'd like 100% VG liquid and that can't happen if I'm using PG based nicotine.

I want to make my own liquid, base it on 100VG, I have the vg glycerin I'm going to use, all i need is the tobacco and flavoring.

2. kelleymcm

kelleymcm Vaping Master ECF Veteran

3. blackjackel

blackjackel Full Member

edit, nevermind, same place :) awesome!

edit again: That sucks, just missed the sale, the prices are a bit much but if the sale was going i would have ordered one 15ml 18mg double shot apple and one 5ml 18mg triple shot apple :/

4. yoyoma_mda

yoyoma_mda Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

checkout madvapes, their top vapor is 100% vg and the nicotine hits very hard. I vape 24mg for a heavy TH but they have the option of 36

5. blackjackel

blackjackel Full Member

I looked and it seems that their top vapor is part VG and part PG, not 100% VG, that's unacceptable to me :/

6. blackjackel

blackjackel Full Member

Are there any other places that sell 100% VG e-liquids? preferrably on the cheap side?

7. tybin

tybin ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    vapor renu does

: madvapes
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.