Not open for further replies.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
8ky0s4

I have, for several months, been resisting the temptation to buy a lot of stuff.
I know I am not alone, so this thread is a place you can congratulate yourself, proudly telling the world what you wanted, but did not buy.

- Did not buy a 40 Watt Kanger Box for like $18 today. Cuz then I'd need a subtank, too...
- DId not buy a nifty squonker I saw on ebay
- Did not buy about 3 different atties I might like from Catfish Atty Mods
- Did not buy a custom button for my Reo. Oh, wait...yes, I did.

Look at the bright side Train, you have a niche for finding items other folks want (and BUY)...:lol:

Reactions: Train2

ramrod

ECF Veteran
Mar 1, 2012
United States
:thumb:
8ky0s4

I have, for several months, been resisting the temptation to buy a lot of stuff.
I know I am not alone, so this thread is a place you can congratulate yourself, proudly telling the world what you wanted, but did not buy.

- Did not buy a 40 Watt Kanger Box for like $18 today. Cuz then I'd need a subtank, too...
- DId not buy a nifty squonker I saw on ebay
- Did not buy about 3 different atties I might like from Catfish Atty Mods
- Did not buy a custom button for my Reo. Oh, wait...yes, I did.
I didn't buy the SXmini or the bell cap for my Orchid v5b!

Reactions: Train2

Izan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2012
Mallorca, Spain
Luddite here. Never owned anything with a screen or a bottom button. My only regulated devices are EGOs. Never ordered from China.

I have not bought any of the following:

Squape
Atlantis V2
Subtank
Subtank mini using both Occ and rba
Delta I/II
Lemo
Lemo 2
Arctic tank
Starre tank
Herakles tank
Kayfun
Kay fun v4
Flash -e-vape
Vamo
Provari
Ipv mini 1
Istick ANY
M50 with 65w upgrade
lava tube
Evic
Janty MiD
MVP
Anything "Itaste"

have fun
I

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
Did you get the 510 Flashlight head?
I've got that in a shopping cart, so if the power goes out, I can use my ProVari to find my juice and batteries.

I think there might be some piece of e-cigarette gear on FastTech that I haven't bought yet, but I can't seem to find it.....

StarreLabelle

ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2014
Texas, Near Randolph Air Force Base
I've been tempted to buy the Starre subohm tank, but didn't because I don't want to build my own coils, or have to order several different kinds of factory coils. I've also been looking at Five Pawns new line of Ejuice that's made without PG, and with a new natural ingredient. It's for people like my husband who are PG sensitive, but didn't buy it because of the stiff price, and figure high VG will suffice.

JahLove7124

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 20, 2013
CA
I think you messed up. A custom button for a reo is cool...especially the 9mm Luger button. Also, Catfish Atty Mods are killer and Tom has kids to feed. You need to rethink this whole thing before innocent people are hurt.

But, to add to the OP.....I passed on a SX Mini M-Class today. Awesome chip and a great mod but I just don't care for the form factor. (instead, I ordered a custom mod from VaporLips with the J chip!) Does this count?
Hey Asbestos, how much was your mod from Vapor Lips? I checked out their site and I'm definitely intrigued!

To respond to OP...I've controlled the urge to buy an unregulated dual 18650 box mod, a slam cap for my Tugboat, and about 20 different TFA flavor concentrates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread