Subtank 1.2ohm occ coil safe to use on istick 20w?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bammer555

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
I ran (for fun) the 1.2 coil on my istick 10w mini and it worked! Not as much vape as higher watts but way more than a Nautilus or standard type cartridge. The Istick mini 10watt with a 1.2 coil subtank nano has to be one of the smallest, biggest vapes I've seen. I can hide in my plam so easy.

A Nano on a Mini, now that's just plain cool.

javarivanhans

Jan 24, 2015
Houston, TX
A Nano on a Mini, now that's just plain cool.

LOL, yes it is. While I'll use my nano on my istick 30w for personal use. I think I will pop it on the mini 10w with 1.2 coil and show it off a bit. I see so many people with mvp 20w/Nautilus set ups that look so large by comparison with small clounds. Puffing a vape cloud 3x bigger and half the size in front of them will just be too irresistable to not show off.

Bammer555

Verified Member
Dec 13, 2014
LOL, yes it is. While I'll use my nano on my istick 30w for personal use. I think I will pop it on the mini 10w with 1.2 coil and show it off a bit. I see so many people with mvp 20w/Nautilus set ups that look so large by comparison with small clounds. Puffing a vape cloud 3x bigger and half the size in front of them will just be too irresistable to not show off.

I can hear it now, oh isn't that a cute little vapor. Then you blow a big ole cloud:vapor:

Even using the 1.2 ohm coil you'll still want to cut your nicotine down to probably 6mg or so. The 30w istick will sub ohm and run the .5 ohm coil just fine. Is there a reason you're not wanting to sub ohm? You'd be perfectly safe running the subtank with .5 coil on your 30w istick.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
Thanks for the reply & info. I'm new to this, and still learning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread