Subtank Mini Nano. Lives up to its promise ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icey

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2010
Skokie
Whenever I see a kanger series, I cringe. Don't get me wrong, for most there is a love-hate relationship among the users.unfortunately, I happen to be a hate for the kanger of any kind. However, the subtank mini nano (even the subtank original) has blown me out of the water completely by surprise. The performance surpasses all other previous kanger series. The kit when ordered comes with an extra head piece, extra glass tank, and additional rubber ring replacement when needed. The tank itself is both for mechanical mod & variable volt/watt friendly use. Whether you choose the 0.5 head for the tank to be fitted or the 1.5 ones, they made it very friendly use for all users to enjoy. For mechanical mods if you plan on using the 0.5 heads, it's an ideal choice in the event since the batteries have a voltage drop down. 1.5 or over is a good choice for variable watt usage. Running it on my Amodz DNA 30 on a 1.5 heads, sweet spot is around 15-20 watts.

The Atomizer head piece.

It vapes like a dream. The design is truly flawless and etched in every head peice of what you're vaping on of the ohms (Ω). As mentioned above, they are available 0.5 (subohming users) to 1.5 (for variable preferred users). Every head piece seems to be made with quality kanthal wire, and cotton. As mentioned in the manual book, they do have Japanese cotton in them. Garunteed clean taste, no burnt, easy to wet when tank is filled. It is required to wait at least 10-30 seconds (I've always waited just 10) and vapes greatly. The heads should last you no more than 10-20 days, and so far as an all day vapor I'm on day 16 and it's vaping as if it was brand new.

Tank and air flow design.

Flawless design, kanger logo sits at the top circular ring, comes with a short bore mouth piece, and easy to fill similar to the previous other kanger tanks. Filling the tank requires your typical upside down fill (just as long as you don't pass over the dark pipe hole or over filling it) ensures a self vacuum seal after you close it and then flipping it. Comes with three vaping air flows: single air 3mm, dual 3m, and single wide 10mm/height 3mm. My personal sweet spot is the wide air flow simply to make a lot a vapor, and dual air flow is my second if I feel the need to increase the taste production of the juice flavor. So far, it is very satisfactory and smooth. Single air flow isn't for me since it feels like a slight tight air draw as a straw.

Mechanical and variable watt user friendly.

Sits flush on my Amodz dna 30 & mechanical mod TR. As mentioned, if you plan to use a mechanical mod, 0.5 preferred & variable volt/watts 1.5. Sweet spot to vape the 1.5 in my opinion is 20 watts (cool), & for a warm vape roughly around 27-30 watts (warm).

Price & bottom line.

The subtank mini nano I bought for was for 27$ + shipping. Can be purchased online and I've gotten mine from myvapestore for cheap. Local shops may try to run it for 45-50$, head pieces of a 5 pack run for 23$. Very reasonable and lasts longer compared to the older kanger versions.

Taste 5/5
Vapor 4/5
Air flow 5/5 (flawless)
Leak proof friendly 5/5
Ease to refill 5/5
Price 4/5

Recommendable for new and veteran users? Very.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread