Kanger Subtank NANO 1.5 OCC problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi i'm having problems with the subtank nano and the 1.5ohm vertical OCC coils that i like to use. been using the vertical 1.5ohm on the subtank MINI for a couple weeks now as i prefer mouth to lung inhaling. only just bought the subtank nano, but when i attatched the vertical 1.5 to it, the tank won't screw onto the air flow base properly. its not far off, just doesn't sit flush like it used to with the horizontal 1.2 that came with it (with the nano), maybe half a mm not flush, i haven't tried it with any juice yet, just wondered if the tiny gap mattered much? I'm fairly new to vaping so its pretty confusing haha, has anyone else noticed this problem with the nano and the 1.5?

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
Hi i'm having problems with the subtank nano and the 1.5ohm vertical OCC coils that i like to use. been using the vertical 1.5ohm on the subtank MINI for a couple weeks now as i prefer mouth to lung inhaling. only just bought the subtank nano, but when i attatched the vertical 1.5 to it, the tank won't screw onto the air flow base properly. its not far off, just doesn't sit flush like it used to with the horizontal 1.2 that came with it (with the nano), maybe half a mm not flush, i haven't tried it with any juice yet, just wondered if the tiny gap mattered much? I'm fairly new to vaping so its pretty confusing haha, has anyone else noticed this problem with the nano and the 1.5?

Just use it and see if it leaks, if it doesn't and the resistance is fine then go ahead and use it. Let me know how the vertical coils are I'm tempted to buy some.

cheers mate ill try it tomorrow when i get some new liquids, the 1.5 verticals are great on the Mini, haven't used the .5 verticals yet but from what other people say they're amazing too, i just prefer a mouth to lung at the moment only recently quit smoking. the 1.5s blown me away though, using Mad alchemist winters bite 6mg, 14w on a box mini, get a very very decent amount of vapor off of it for something thats not sub ohm, and the flavour is all there too, id recommend them highly

Just use it and see if it leaks, if it doesn't and the resistance is fine then go ahead and use it. Let me know how the vertical coils are I'm tempted to buy some.
cheers mate ill try it tomorrow when i get some new liquids, the 1.5 verticals are great on the Mini, haven't used the .5 verticals yet but from what other people say they're amazing too, i just prefer a mouth to lung at the moment only recently quit smoking. the 1.5s blown me away though, using Mad alchemist winters bite 6mg, 14w on a box mini, get a very very decent amount of vapor off of it for something thats not sub ohm, and the flavour is all there too, id recommend them highly

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The vape store I go to only carries .5 or else I would get the 1.5, or 1.2 parallel. It amazes me how fricking good the flavor is on the subtank.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
I personally prefer the .5 vertical coils. I've used both, it came with the vertical when I purchased the kit, come to find out I had to run around to 12 different vape shops to find the vertical could. But I strongly recommend them. Clouds are much better, taste is crisp and air flow is wonderful. The vertical coils do take some priming though from what I have noticed. They don't start firing up good taste and good smoke till a few hours of use. I start on low wattage with a new coil (15-17w) and slowly work my way up, I am happy ending up anywhere from 35-37w ultimately with the vertical coils. Let me know if and when you get them what your opinion is! Hope I heped

I'm glad you're enjoying it! The vape store I go to only carries .5 or else I would get the 1.5, or 1.2 parallel. It amazes me how fricking good the flavor is on the subtank.
have you checked for any good deals online? the ecig shops where i live in the UK are pretty .... for good quality vaping gear and juices, so i buy them from vape shops around the country that actually stock good stuff. yeah the flavour is out of this world, the only problem is it guzzles the juice like .... lmao

kbeam418

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2015
Toledo,Oh
have you checked for any good deals online? the ecig shops where i live in the UK are pretty .... for good quality vaping gear and juices, so i buy them from vape shops around the country that actually stock good stuff. yeah the flavour is out of this world, the only problem is it guzzles the juice like .... lmao

I'm too impatient for online ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread