Suggest me some coil builds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Yo, yo, yo! Hey guys, I have a CCI Centurion RDA (30mm) I'm looking to y'all to suggest me some coil builds. Right now she's got two Volcano coils, I have sets built of hurricane, nano dragon, inception, dragon skin, parallel, and some other coils. I really like building coils its my favorite part to vaping #nerd I really want some ideas as to wonky coils like my builds any feedback would be mucho appreciated and much love guys!

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
@VapingVro Caterpillar Track Coil:

Looking forward to this one... Hopefully will have an example of my own here shortly....

Ah yes I've seen this one before I'll be sure to build it when I get the rest of my wire in the mail. I just built a bunch of coils freestylish haha. Kinda like staggered claps but idek tbh. I took 2 triple twisted wires and wrapped em with a sort of alien stitch.

LilWhiteClouder

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2015
Raleigh, NC
Ah yes I've seen this one before I'll be sure to build it when I get the rest of my wire in the mail. I just built a bunch of coils freestylish haha. Kinda like staggered claps but idek tbh. I took 2 triple twisted wires and wrapped em with a sort of alien stitch.
Yeah tried it last night and I learned I need a few more tools to get right (metal block and better, smaller hammer). Very easy to mash too hard and break the wires. I did, however fall into this beastly coil:
IMG_2579[1].JPG

24g Ka1 and 30g Ka1/30gKa1 clapton fused with .4mmx.1mm Ka1 ribbon. 3mm ID wrapped 6/5 times with resistance of .84 (series build) on the Rafale X RDA. Built for my series unregulated Raffmod box. Once ramped, the vape is dense and flavorful. All that wire stays hotttt for a while...

VapingVro

Sep 2, 2016
Killa City
Yeah tried it last night and I learned I need a few more tools to get right (metal block and better, smaller hammer). Very easy to mash too hard and break the wires. I did, however fall into this beastly coil:
View attachment 598919
24g Ka1 and 30g Ka1/30gKa1 clapton fused with .4mmx.1mm Ka1 ribbon. 3mm ID wrapped 6/5 times with resistance of .84 (series build) on the Rafale X RDA. Built for my series unregulated Raffmod box. Once ramped, the vape is dense and flavorful. All that wire stays hotttt for a while...
Sounds good, I'll have to do that for sure. Looks like a crazy tiger coil or a juggernaut coil!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread