The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Suggestions?

Discussion in 'General E-Liquid Discussion' started by VintageModMan, Jan 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. VintageModMan

VintageModMan Senior Member

Nov 6, 2016
    I am looking for new retail juices to try that I may or may not have just not seen. I love candies and fruit. That tops my list but am open to pastries. My beef with pastries is most I have tried taste fake.. Fake chocolate.. Fake cinnamon. Except for last night I tried sticky bombz? cinnamon roll and I was shocked it actually had a powdered cinnamon flavor. Also any good stand alone diy flavors. I'm really looking at getting osdiy blue ras slushie, or lemonade. Pictures are a plus so I know what I'm looking for! Thanks guys!

Favorite retail juices of mine..

Lost Art Liquids- O. B. G.
    PIN-UP Vapors - Betty
    Punched- Sour Blue Raspberry Straws
    Vape Dudes- Kiwi Ice (Discontinued)
    Alpha Vapes- The Dude

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

2. NU_FTW

NU_FTW Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2016
    One of my fav DIY flavors is Melon Ball
    its like 11% HoneyDew
    8% Cantaloupe
    1% Ethyl Malto
    Speed (heat) steeped in a couple hours and tastes awesome.

Peach Gummy rings is pretty good too!
    15% DX Juicy Peach
    2% DX Sweet Cream
    2% Gummy
    1% Ethyl Malto

TFA for all my flavoring.

• Like Like x 1
  3. VintageModMan

Nov 6, 2016
    Those sound good I have always wanted to try a peach gummy. I can't find any local shops(within and hour) around me to try that flavor at. I love gummy peach rings. Just want to make sure it's not a fake peach flavor. So I may try the diy and decide on that any specific brands for that mix you use?

4. VintageModMan

Nov 6, 2016
    Disregard the last part. Missed that you said you use all TFA.

5. NU_FTW

NU_FTW Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Flavor apprentice, as they are actively trying to help us DIY'r vape'rs because the ones that are DX indicate they have altered their formula to remove diketones.

6. NU_FTW

NU_FTW Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2016
    Another one i vape, even though it is essentially 1 flavor vape because NudeNicotine makes the flavoring combinations.

Make me Plum
    Cactus Cooler

those 2 flavors are awesome.

Very Berry is good, sort of acquired taste or that odd one out when you have vapor tongue
    and Melon Madness is also good from them too

They recommend 2.5-7.5% i mix all mine at 7.5% absolutely love the Make me Plum.

Still essentially DIY, and with their flavors i dont add any EM to the mix just nic, pg, vg, and their flavor concentrate.

7. VintageModMan

Nov 6, 2016
    I have tried a few cacti coolers and they seem hit or miss the make me plum sounds great!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. ames001

ames001 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 11, 2010
    Canada
    If you want flavors that don't taste fake :) tasty vapor is my all time favorite juice supplier... I've tried a number over the years and they're good enough that i pay double After exchange; for them as i do for the runner up... 24 oz yearly from them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.