1. UK Vapers: Call to action!! We have an historic opportunity to see the TPD annulled in the UK. Please read this this article to see what you can do to help.
    Dismiss Notice

Super T Patent Clarification

Discussion in 'Super T Manufacturing' started by forcedfuel50, Jan 3, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

I have been on ECF over 5 years, and I have always encouraged and supported open communication about my products--negative and positive. I have also been supportive and open to posters who mention non-Super T products and competing manufacturers on my sub-forum. I will, however, remain intolerant of persons who come into my sub-forum to purposely disrupt or throw personal insults at me and other Super T posters and customers.

It has been stated elsewhere on these forums that I routinely delete negative posts about my products, and that I regularly ban members from my sub-forum. I have also been accused of trolling these forums to search for manufacturers to sue. All of these ill-conceived accusations are rumor-mongering and mud-slinging at their worst, and blatantly false. In all of the time that I have owned this sub-forum, I have only banned two persons--one who I banned fairly recently, and another poster who was subsequently banned from the entire ECF community by the forum's mods almost a year ago.

I am not looking to monopolize the bottom button market nor discourage other manufacturers from producing a bottom button. I am only looking to protect my own button design by obtaining a patent for it. I am not attempting to patent a button location.

Private messages that were sent to a few bottom button manufacturer's were made to direct them to my patent pending announcement and make them aware that I have a patent pending on my designs and to avoid any current or future conflicts of interest.

I did subsequently delete the original Patent thread in its entirety when it turned into a flame war and hate Super-T-fest with some even posting private messages against ECF rules. I do apologize to those posters who submitted legitimate questions or concerns or congratulations in that thread, and whose comments were subsequently removed along with the others.

David
    Super T Manufacturing

2. forcedfuel50

forcedfuel50 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.