Super T Patent Clarification

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I have been on ECF over 5 years, and I have always encouraged and supported open communication about my products--negative and positive. I have also been supportive and open to posters who mention non-Super T products and competing manufacturers on my sub-forum. I will, however, remain intolerant of persons who come into my sub-forum to purposely disrupt or throw personal insults at me and other Super T posters and customers.

It has been stated elsewhere on these forums that I routinely delete negative posts about my products, and that I regularly ban members from my sub-forum. I have also been accused of trolling these forums to search for manufacturers to sue. All of these ill-conceived accusations are rumor-mongering and mud-slinging at their worst, and blatantly false. In all of the time that I have owned this sub-forum, I have only banned two persons--one who I banned fairly recently, and another poster who was subsequently banned from the entire ECF community by the forum's mods almost a year ago.

I am not looking to monopolize the bottom button market nor discourage other manufacturers from producing a bottom button. I am only looking to protect my own button design by obtaining a patent for it. I am not attempting to patent a button location.

Private messages that were sent to a few bottom button manufacturer's were made to direct them to my patent pending announcement and make them aware that I have a patent pending on my designs and to avoid any current or future conflicts of interest.

I did subsequently delete the original Patent thread in its entirety when it turned into a flame war and hate Super-T-fest with some even posting private messages against ECF rules. I do apologize to those posters who submitted legitimate questions or concerns or congratulations in that thread, and whose comments were subsequently removed along with the others.

David
Super T Manufacturing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread