Not open for further replies.

Atari

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Charleston, WV
[h=3]Swamp juice from Cajun Vapes[/h]
I met Kym and Scott from Cajun Vapes a while back online. I was hooked on their story from the start. (you can read it here)
Basically they made a life saving switch and have been helping everyone around them to do the same, making liquids, sharing hardware, and helping people in their community any way they could. It became necessity almost to start a business to continue to help the people around them. Now thanks to the interwebs, Cajun Vapes is launching their website to share with the world. My personal favorite so far is Swamp Juice. Im vaping 60/40 PG/VG at 24mg nic on a 2.5 atty and a standard eGo battery. So let me tell you why its my favorite

Flavor/First Hit. Sweet, Creamy......OH theres the tobacco. Its a really smooth creamy taste, I use "creamy" a lot but this time I mean cream, sweet cream. A few puffs later the flavor gets fuller, a slight taste of cinnamon creeps in and gives it an almost snicker doodle taste. The cream and little bit of cinnamon takes the edge off the tobacco, it starts sweet and finishes a little stiff like a hand rolled tobacco. The inhale gives you a dark sweet taste, the hit in the throat gives you a hint of the tobacco flavor, and the exhale changes up from warm snicker doodle to a good dry tobacco

Throat hit, Yes sir! I vape 24mg which is considered high, but this has a great hit. The tobacco hits you right on the back of the inhale and with the smooth exhale its very satisfying

Aroma, Still claiming snicker doodle. If it were a candle I would burn it in the house, unless I was single. Single guys shouldnt have candles.

Overall. Im really glad to know Kym and Scott, glad they are making their passion a business, and really glad I got this juice. When Im around a lot of smokers, at a concert, outside of a bar ect. I still get a craving for a cigarette at times, but with a tobacco that hits like this and taste this good....No thanks Im good vaping. Check them out and look for more reviews on some more great Bayou juice.

swoop_g

Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
United States
I have just gotten the chance to try a few flavors of Bayou Swamp Juice and I must say I am impressed! I bought the Bayou Swamp Juice, Creme Brulee, and the Banana Nut Bread and all three have a very good clean taste. The Creme Brulee is my new all day vape. Its very creamy and sweet, but not too sweet. It has a rich flavor that reminds me of exactly what a good, thick creme brulee should taste like. The Bayou Swamp juice is exactly what Atari said it was, a slightly creamy, slightly sweet, smooth tobacco flavor that anyone is sure to love. The Banana Nut Bread is another flavor that I may not have bought simply because I don't care for the banana nut bread food, but after I took one vape I knew I had to buy a bottle. The banana is very light and mixes well with the other flavors in this juice. I am not a juice reviewer so I don't know how to describe these juices in the way they need to be described but I will say I really like what Scott and Kym are doing over there, and that is making some very flavorful juice! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread