T-Dux 2.0 Review anyone?

Discussion in 'New Members Forum' started by yooperdad, Feb 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. yooperdad

yooperdad Senior Member ECF Veteran

Just saw a deal for this on Vapor Joes. Anyone have a review you would care to share?

2. Sthur

Sthur Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

I did a little searching and didn't see much, it looks like an interesting head design being ceramic.

bump to see if anyone has tried them yet.

3. 2coils

2coils Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I put some on my wish list to purchase at the end of the week. I gotta give them a shot!

4. ccwaters

ccwaters Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I have one due for delivery on the 13th will post back once it arrives.

5. Gunner83

Gunner83 Super Member ECF Veteran

Looking forward to hearing how you like it.

I also wonder if the heads can be rebuilt. The heads look very different from the ARO heads, so I'm not sure. I hope they can be.

6. ccwaters

Hoping it can be rebuilt as well, will find out Thursday as long as the Postal Service doesn't lose it like they have 6 other packages so far this year :censored:

7. danny4x4

danny4x4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Bump. Interested in them too. Hope someone can post some closeup pics of the heads so we can get an idea. Does this mean the legs are secured with the ceramic cups instead of rubber or silicon grommets?

8. Mrahall

Mrahall Full Member

Incase ccwaters does not get his in on Thursday, as long as my post lady decides to work Friday, I will try and post some pics of the heads.

9. Dan Patrick

Dan Patrick Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I just ordered one of these as well from Madvapes. They have one picture on there with the metal part of the head unscrewed. If it can be assembled it can be rebuilt. I also bought a single coil head for it, in case the double is different. Here's hoping. Mine should be here in about a week.

10. Gunner83

Gunner83 Super Member ECF Veteran

That's just the full head unscrewed from the base (like how you would replace the entire head with an entire new head). Not the head taken apart.

As soon as you guys get yours, and let us know it can be rebuilt for sure, I will definitely pick up a few.

11. ccwaters

Mine looks on time so far.

12. oldjoe

oldjoe Super Member ECF Veteran

Looks just like the Apire BDC coil but the holes are elongated instead of round.
    If it doesn't flood it should be as good, or possibly better, than the Aspires.

13. ccwaters

may look like it, but it is quite a bit different, for starters Aspire does not have a ceramic cup, I have a couple Aspire BDC tanks, so I'm anxious to see how they compare.

14. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Looking forward to your thoughts. Looks interesting.

Sent from my SM-T210R using Tapatalk

15. transversed

transversed Full Member

Mine is in my mailbox at home waiting for me. I hope it doesn't suck.

16. transversed

transversed Full Member

Can the Aro heads be rebuilt? Is there a thread for that? I took one apart once but wasn't sure how to put it back together.

17. Rev. Stabard

Rev. Stabard Drive by poster Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    I just got mine today, vaping with it now. Seems to be fine, I like it. Using it on an MVP 2.0 (also received today). Draw is light, decent vapor production, although I'm not looking for clouds of it. Just enough so that I know I'm getting it. E-juice is an 80/20 pg/vg mix, just menthol. Tastes pretty good through the T-Dux 2.0. MadVapes posted a bit on it in their forum, seems like there are two heads available the ceramic and one with paper in it (??) Apparently the ceramic head leaks a bit with thin juices, the other does not but has it's own drawbacks. Here's a link to the thread so you can figure out what I'm trying to say :)

Edit: Mine measures 2.0ohms on the mvp2, vaping at 7.5 watts. It has 2 air holes in the base part that screws onto the ego threads. Lines are very sleek, looks to be well made, very smooth.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/madvapes/521069-madvapes-wants-your-feedback.html

All in all, I like it. No leaks so far but I've had clearos before that didn't leak and then started to later. Anyway, the above is my first impression. I only bought one to try it out so I'll use it for a while and see if I still like it. If it continues to perform as it is now it'll become my main clearo for ego threaded devices. If they made one half the size I'd really be happy! (it's about the same height as a PT2 mini.)

Sorry, can't comment on rebuildability as that is a topic I'm not familiar with. Will be soon though!

Kind Regards,
    Blackie

18. transversed

transversed Full Member

Just took my first couple puffs. Can't say it's dramatically different from the other Aro. It comes preloaded with a single coil, but I changed it out for one of the dual coil heads I purchased with it. It appears that the redesign of the coil addresses the leaking issues more than anything else. I was afraid that the body would be thick like the Aro 1. I got used to my Aro 2 sitting flush on top of my ego battery. But it appears to be just slightly wider than the battery itself. I don't have voltage control on my battery so in curious to see how others do on more advanced devices.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

19. jakhazen

jakhazen Full Member

20. danny4x4

danny4x4 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Can't really see from the pictures. But it looks like the legs are still secured using silica or rubber grommets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.