Tank for newbie to advanced users, subtank still?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sucram

ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2015
Its been a while since i even bothered looking into this class of tank, but im trying to suggest a tank that is noob friendly and also has an option for rebuilding yourself.

Last i checked the subtanks were the go to is this still the case?

Only real needs, ss316 coils available off the shelf with rebuildable deck option in 22mm. Top fill would be good as well

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2013
BC Canada
I ain't no build rookie or noob. I've been vaping the subtank mini RBA since they came out and not looking to find anything better. These tanks have provided the most reliable and consistent vape. Once you get the wicking down they don't leak, gurgle or flood and can sit for days then a couple primer puffs and vape away. I've built .3ohm claptons up to 1.6ohm single wire and claptons for my wife and she lovin her vape. The only mistake I made long time ago was not to recess the coil down far enough and cooked the plastic bellcap chimney, its a plastic vape you only do once.

Toptank is on my must get list. I also have been using the subtank RBA from the beginning. It's easy to work on and it really beats anything, especially the premade coils. I ran with a .5 ohm coil for months and just replaced the wick every so often. The only thing that the subtank mini lacks is top fill, so toptank is next.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread