• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Testing the waters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well gang, Last night I decided to order an eVic. I remember reading on some forum (it might have been this one) That some people were having good luck getting stuff into Thailand if it was ordered from the EU. So I decided to place an order with UK ecig store. There is a couple of reasons I pick the them. The first is: They ship using royal air mail. Now think about it. What is Thailand all about. The KING and all the stuff that revolves around royalty. If you watch any major event on TV having to do with the king. It is very hard to tell at first glance if you're watching something from England or Thailand. Hmmmm! Why is this? I happen to believe that Thailand might be an undercover (not known to the public) colony of England. I know this all sounds crazy. But, I am from the US and the US is in fact a British colony. Anyway, based on what I just wrote. Maybe Thai customs is less likely to check mail that is from England and comes here in the royal air mail. After all TIT! This is all speculation on my part but it is interesting to think about. (What if I am right) Could that mean I have found a hole in the dike? I guess we will find out in a couple of days. The 2nt reason I ordered from UK ecig is the web site is very user friendly.

A couple of Days ago I placed an order with smok Tek in the US. I bought a charger and 3 18650 batteries. I don't think Thai customs will have a a problem with this shipment.
vapor.gif
I needed to follow the vapeing GOLDEN RULE. Always have back up for your back up.

Last edited:
AFAIK Thailand never be colony of any country, and about royal mail you might want to check out this thread http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...948-new-little-bit-desperate-please-help.html

I do not wish to get into a political argument here. I use to say the same thing about the United States not being a British colony. Till I learned I had been lied to all my life, by my Government. The IRS collects taxes for the IMF and the queen of England. I would like to point out you do not have to be conquered by an army to be colonized. All that is need is for the queen of England to send one of her banking cartels to your country and set up a central bank. Once the bank starts to print your money. You are now a colony. Has this happened in Thailand? You tell me.

As for royal air mail, I was just speculating about that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread