Status
Not open for further replies.

Susan~S

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2014
Mpls/St.Paul, MN
Cant find any good information on the rba yet. I know those coil heads aren't cheap.
From what I have read, you won't get the best performance out of this tank using either RBA Base. The coils are where this tank really shines. Same goes for the Uwell Crown tank.

stalkster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2015
FL
What confuses me about tanks like this is what do you do with the coil head when it's spent ?. Seems like such a criminal waste to have to throw them away, which is what you'll have to do.
It's kinda a gimmick imo(coil heads), buy this tank only 30$! Oh you need to buy these replacement coil heads only 20$ for 4! >Oh hows that tank you bought last month!? Oh more coil heads 20$ /repeat.

evan le'garde

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2013
It's kinda a gimmick imo(coil heads), buy this tank only 30$! Oh you need to buy these replacement coil heads only 20$ for 4! >Oh hows that tank you bought last month!? Oh more coil heads 20$ /repeat.

Reminds you of..............Inkjet printers !. what a __cking ripoff they are !.:-x

AdrenKael

Aug 23, 2015
South Carolina
The smok tfv4 has the best flavor of all my tanks (currently the atlantis and the atlantis 2, the triton, a kanger subtank and a herakles). At first I thought it was aptly named cause it made all my juice taste like they were furiously ticked off. However, after speaking with a gentleman at my local vape shop he told me because the quad coil and the triple coil seem to amplify the nicotine content it'll make any juice above a .6 rough to vape. So I purchased a 10ml of peach max VG at .6 and 10ml blue cotton candy max VG .6 and the tfv4 out performs all my other tanks in the taste category in those two juices. I loved the flavor so much I went back and got 60ml of each and a 30ml bottle of a sweet RY4 with a touch of vanilla (of which the TFV4 does an outstanding job of bringing out the vanilla in that juice). I love the vapor production on the TFV4 as well. With the 2.4 and the 1.8 nicotine it's a bit rough, it makes me cough alot but with the .6 I have no trouble at all even first vape in the morning. It really brings out the flavors in those juices better then any of my other tanks. My advice though don't use anything over a .6 nic because it REALLY brings out the nicotine in the juice. All in all I'd give the tank a 4.5 out of 5 stars. The only drawback is I have to use another tank to vape the higher level nic. juices.

Reactions: Super Flex

jlb

ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2015
The smok tfv4 has the best flavor of all my tanks (currently the atlantis and the atlantis 2, the triton, a kanger subtank and a herakles). At first I thought it was aptly named cause it made all my juice taste like they were furiously ticked off. However, after speaking with a gentleman at my local vape shop he told me because the quad coil and the triple coil seem to amplify the nicotine content it'll make any juice above a .6 rough to vape. So I purchased a 10ml of peach max VG at .6 and 10ml blue cotton candy max VG .6 and the tfv4 out performs all my other tanks in the taste category in those two juices. I loved the flavor so much I went back and got 60ml of each and a 30ml bottle of a sweet RY4 with a touch of vanilla (of which the TFV4 does an outstanding job of bringing out the vanilla in that juice). I love the vapor production on the TFV4 as well. With the 2.4 and the 1.8 nicotine it's a bit rough, it makes me cough alot but with the .6 I have no trouble at all even first vape in the morning. It really brings out the flavors in those juices better then any of my other tanks. My advice though don't use anything over a .6 nic because it REALLY brings out the nicotine in the juice. All in all I'd give the tank a 4.5 out of 5 stars. The only drawback is I have to use another tank to vape the higher level nic. juices.
Thats good because I primarily use .3 or.6. The dual rba looks like it would provide better performance, but also looks like a pain to build on. Thank You for your input and time.

sparkey909w

ECF Veteran
Feb 19, 2015
Las Vegas, Nevada
Just bought the tank and so far I like it. I have had no leaking issues at all, the top fill is so wonderful and it is a very power and juice hungry tank but I knew that prior to buying it so I cant call that a negative. I am currently running the triple coil at 40 - 80 watts on an Istick 50w and a smok m80 pro. I do not get huge clouds but this is prob due the low wattage I am running and 70vg/30pg juice. I do plan on getting the low wattage coils for my replacements as I do not have a mod that will go over 80 watts.

Reactions: Super Flex

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Pretty much It looks cool if your not a builder and want to try prebuilt multiple coil set up's.
Downside it's 24.5mm, the coil heads are more pricey then others.
There's a TFV4 mini coming out or maybe is already out, havent checked but it has a 3.5ml capacity and you'd have to fill it like a dripper lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread