The 2015 Provari Classic now available

Status
Not open for further replies.

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Does anyone know if the Classic uses the P3 end cap or 2.5 end cap? I'm thinking of picking one up with a ProVarinati end cap and don't know which cap to get. Thanks...

Everything I've used on my older Provari has worked with my Classic. Tatroe bases included.

Reactions: stevegmu

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
So that means it has the 2.5 spring, rather than the P3 spring...

I don't have a P3 so I don't know what that spring looks like.
I do think that the spring that came with my classic looks big.

I can tell you is everything I've been using with my older Provari is being used with my Classic...my Zombie end cap, my flower end cap, compass end cap, provarinati end cap... :)

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
IMG_20150514_140803~2.jpg

Its spring is the same as my P3.

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
OK, I said a long time ago, I would never, but I just did. Ordered the Classic in satin black. I like an all black look.
Will this top fit on the classic?

TankRingBlack-2T.jpg

No. The Classic has the same flat top as the P3, so you won't need a beauty ring when you're using a 22 mm atty like a kayfun or a Russian.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: anavidfan

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
OK, I said a long time ago, I would never, but I just did. Ordered the Classic in satin black. I like an all black look.
Will this top fit on the classic?

TankRingBlack-2T.jpg
An all black look is best obtained by the Stealth P3 ProVari...

It is truly a work of art too!!!

Jim

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Thanks, I wonder if its too late to change my order to the Stealth. I did not see they were offering now. I really want it and would like the memorial day discount. I emailed them to see if I can change the order to the Stealth.

I was going to send the P Classic to be done in all black but after that the price would probably end up costing the same as the stealth.

How are Provape about helping dummies like me that change their mind? I know they are famous for the best CS , but do they accommodate dummies?

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thanks, I wonder if its too late to change my order to the Stealth. I did not see they were offering now. I really want it and would like the memorial day discount. I emailed them to see if I can change the order to the Stealth.

I was going to send the P Classic to be done in all black but after that the price would probably end up costing the same as the stealth.

How are Provape about helping dummies like me that change their mind? I know they are famous for the best CS , but do they accommodate dummies?
They have a 7 day return policy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread