Status
Not open for further replies.

Garemlin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2013
In the Mist
Can't say I didn't see this coming. Old style Provari with the updated top cap. Cost is $159.99 in satin silver, satin black or polished.

2015 Provari Classic

garemlin-albums-p3-picture423754-2015-classic-provari-variable-voltage-wattage-ecig.jpg

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Hey everyone,
COHgirl thanks for the info.
Got the black "Classic 2015" today and the P3 Nautilus. I have to say its a great vape and I recommend this mod to all considering the purchase.
You will not get a cloud machine such as a Sigelei 150 with an RDA or a new Subtank.
What you will get is a nice form factor, rugged built, quality mod that will drive your Mega tanks, Kfuns and the like to perfection. You will get good battery life and most importantly you wont be vaporizing 30 mil of juice a day like you can on a subtank device. I know many folks quit smoking for health reasons and many more
to save money, SubTanks go thru the juice so there is the money issue. With this said the Provari still does the job as needed. Do I wish Provape made a 40 watt mod in the classic design well yes I guess I do, but until then we REO's (awsome mod) and the many import mods. For everyday use and to save money you cant go wrong with the Provari
:2c:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thanks, I wonder if its too late to change my order to the Stealth. I did not see they were offering now. I really want it and would like the memorial day discount. I emailed them to see if I can change the order to the Stealth.

I was going to send the P Classic to be done in all black but after that the price would probably end up costing the same as the stealth.

How are Provape about helping dummies like me that change their mind? I know they are famous for the best CS , but do they accommodate dummies?
They have a 7 day return policy...

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
When it scrolls to the end of the options, is there an exit option like in the P3's?

There is an exit option on some items. The time I would like an exit is when I changed the volts. There isn't an exit there, that I can tell.

FWIW, today I figured out how to go from volts to watts :)

Reactions: copperpot

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
Does anyone know if the Classic uses the P3 end cap or 2.5 end cap? I'm thinking of picking one up with a ProVarinati end cap and don't know which cap to get. Thanks...

Everything I've used on my older Provari has worked with my Classic. Tatroe bases included.

Reactions: stevegmu

COHgirl

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2012
Kansas
So that means it has the 2.5 spring, rather than the P3 spring...

I don't have a P3 so I don't know what that spring looks like.
I do think that the spring that came with my classic looks big.

I can tell you is everything I've been using with my older Provari is being used with my Classic...my Zombie end cap, my flower end cap, compass end cap, provarinati end cap... :)

Reactions: stevegmu

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
OK, I said a long time ago, I would never, but I just did. Ordered the Classic in satin black. I like an all black look.
Will this top fit on the classic?

TankRingBlack-2T.jpg

No. The Classic has the same flat top as the P3, so you won't need a beauty ring when you're using a 22 mm atty like a kayfun or a Russian.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: anavidfan

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
OK, I said a long time ago, I would never, but I just did. Ordered the Classic in satin black. I like an all black look.
Will this top fit on the classic?

TankRingBlack-2T.jpg
An all black look is best obtained by the Stealth P3 ProVari...

It is truly a work of art too!!!

Jim

Reactions: anavidfan

rasmith1959

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2013
Guthrie, OK
Well dang it! I have to send in my new Classic to ProVape for repair work. The way it is now it works great as long as there is a battery in it. But as soon as you remove the battery to replace it with a freshly charged one, it forgets the current settings of the device.

I've already opened a ticket and gotten a reply from Kim at ProVape. She sent me back a RMA form along with a Postage-Paid shipping label. I totally wasn't expecting that, I figured that I would have to pay to ship it to them at least...talk about customer service!

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Reactions: COHgirl

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
There's more --- it's not a 2.5 with updated topcap --- It appears to be a new version similar to the P3 with many of the same features. The body, with the drops detail, is similar to the earlier mini's -- and thus 2015 Classic.

I've read on forum that it goes to 15 watts. Here's some of what ProVape site says regarding features:

"On/Off mode allows you to shut the unit off completely
Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions
Battery icon tells you how much energy is left in the battery
Check All mode allows the user to see all their critical settings at a quick glance with one button press
Scroll speed adjust allows the user to select the speed of the scrolling menu
OLED brightness adjustment lets you vary the display intensity"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread