The Alliance RDA is NOW LOADED ON THE WEBSITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TX Foilhead

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
+1 for the bottom feeders, and add a pic of the deck.

:offtopic: The rewards window on the site isn't big enough, I can see the top of a $20 coupon, but can't get to the button on my iPad. Needs to be larger or have the ability to scroll.

Kent Brooks

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2013
Omaha, Nebraska, United States
www.nicoticket.com
No comments ;)
Any chance there's a bottom fed option?

Unfortunately no - the center pin is copper to reduce voltage drop, not stainless steel (which is typically not a good conductor). It's really more for a mechanical tube mod, or one of the new regulated sub-ohm options.

Underdawg736

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 24, 2013
Lancaster, Pa
No comments ;)

Unfortunately no - the center pin is copper to reduce voltage drop, not stainless steel (which is typically not a good conductor). It's really more for a mechanical tube mod, or one of the new regulated sub-ohm options.

That's unfortunate as it looks like an absolute beast taking names and kicking atty! Plus looking at what you all get for the price!

It sure would look dapper perched on top of a REO chucking out NT goodness!

ckquatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 8, 2013
Milledgeville, GA
That's unfortunate as it looks like an absolute beast taking names and kicking atty! Plus looking at what you all get for the price!

It sure would look dapper perched on top of a REO chucking out NT goodness!
I bet someone will figure it out. Never underestimate the ingenuity of the vaping community!

Sent from my Commadore 64 using Tapatalk

Josh V

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2014
Omaha, NE
nicoticket.com

:offtopic: The rewards window on the site isn't big enough, I can see the top of a $20 coupon, but can't get to the button on my iPad. Needs to be larger or have the ability to scroll.
Hey TX,

Unfortunately we can't change how the rewards look. It's a known issue of the rewards not showing up correctly on mobile devices, and we've relayed that information back to the company that runs the program. Hopefully they're able to get it fixed.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC

Have you tried rotating the screen to landscape? Mine stays on portrait but if I click on the rewards tab I have to rotate the orientation to allow me to close the window. I'm on an iPad too.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
+1 for a deck pic.
9fd01ced91e75ef4ecce4f6dd038db2c.jpg

Bitter Jeweler

ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2015
Cleveland, Ohio
Thanks Matty. I see more pics are up on the site.

I am new to this stuff, so pardon my questions.
How does the airflow work on this one? Does the air come in from the holes in the sides of the cover, rather than a hole(s) in the deck?
So the air come across the coils, instead of up from under them?

If so this seems like it would be better for me to learn dripping with, because my Magma (clone) leaks, because I over fill.
It looks like it holds lotsa juice.

MattyRetro

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 6, 2014
Acton, Maine, United States
Thanks Matty. I see more pics are up on the site.

I am new to this stuff, so pardon my questions.
How does the airflow work on this one? Does the air come in from the holes in the sides of the cover, rather than a hole(s) in the deck?
So the air come across the coils, instead of up from under them?

If so this seems like it would be better for me to learn dripping with, because my Magma (clone) leaks, because I over fill.
It looks like it holds lotsa juice.

I think you are right. Looks like airflow will come from the top which would keep leaking to a minimum.

Katia

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 7, 2013
Omaha, NE
www.nicoticket.com
  • Deleted by Katia
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread