Status
Not open for further replies.

Opinionated

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2015
My Mountain
Just FYI the website is back on line, keep checking back for info on the DC Rally nothing yet
United Vapers Alliance

I'm thinking of attending, although attendance for us would be difficult.

But I'm thinking it's important enough to go I may see if we can't figure it out..

what's happening is just ridiculous, and I want to feel represented/heard in this..

I'd be on oxygen right now if I hadn't began vaping. It was my doctor who suggested it as a viable option for me to quit smoking... and it worked. vaping was the only thing that worked and I had tried everything..

Last edited:

Georgia Boy

ECF Veteran
Jun 28, 2019
Atlanta Georgia
I'm thinking of attending, although attendance for us would be difficult..

We are in the mountains on the other side of the state, less than 15 minutes from the Kentucky border, my husband was recently laid off work, and our vehicle is older and cant make it to D.C...

But I'm thinking it's important enough to go I may see if we can't borrow a car and stay with someone close to D.C...

what's happening is just ridiculous, and I want to feel represented/heard in this..

I'd be on oxygen right now if I hadn't began vaping. It was my doctor who suggested it as a viable option for me to quit smoking... and it worked. Vaping was the only thing that worked and I had tried everything..
Depending on when it is and how much I can get off work if we drive I will give you a PM we'd be happy to pick you up if we do

• Useful
Reactions: Opinionated
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread