The disaster flavour eliquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wacko88

Jul 16, 2015
Hello everyone,

As new to the vaping world, i found it deliciously exciting the wide range of flavours and their combinations. Plus the added advantage of making traditional cigs taste like ...... Its gives completely new prospective to inhaling healthier substance. But just when i was enjoying the variety and colorfulness of this world, i ordered a eliquid - v2 coffee. OMG! My .... would taste better I am sure. Did they never taste their stuff?? I had to wash my tank in hot water atleast 3 times before getting some flavour again.I don't wanna vape something like that again. If this would have been my first vape, i would have definitely preferd analogs. I am sure you all must have experienced some eliquids which are REMARKABLY bad. Well here is the thing. Its the matter personal taste... But somethings can be be declared strict no no.. I urge you all to share some of these disasters and save others from wasting their money and spoiling their mood.

Great : indian tobacco hangsen
Gives a hint of sweet chocolate taste at the end.
Waste : k2 platinum coffee
Tastes like eating a raw coffee bean, or even worse
Keep vaping[emoji108]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Shirtbloke

ECF Veteran
Apr 26, 2014
UK
Welcome the world of vaping Wacko. You'll find lots of descriptions of juice that sound yummy but turn out to be awful. That's life - it's an experimental process to find the stuff you like and you'll try loads of stuff you find awful that others rave about and vice versa. if you buy something you find you really don't care for then put it at the back of the cupboard and forget about it for a few weeks/months. You might be pleasantly surprised when you return to it to find it tastes much better- or then again you might not.

Reactions: Wacko88

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
Welcome to the forum. I'm just going to echo Shirtbloke here. . . if you find a flavor you don't like, let it sit for a while and come back to it. . . . also, how long have you been vaping?
2 thoughts about juices that I learned starting out:
1) Some juices just need to sit and develop their best flavor. You'll see people on this board who steep for a few days and some who swear by 6+ months! (I'm impatient and barely make it a few days)
2) If you're newer to vaping or just quit analogs, give your taste buds some time to adapt. Some of the flavors I LOVED my first month, I can't stand now. And some of the flavors I completely HATED that first month, are my all day vapes now. Just set it aside and revisit it later. I vaped a menthol tobacco for two months that is suddenly WAY too much flavor (with or without steeping), and a strawberry kiwi I had written off as being all sugary tasting, now has more subtle notes to it that I never could have noticed before.

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
some flavours/juices will taste bad on one setup but taste good on another setup

some people just won't like some types of flavors;
for me for example, I wouldn't like menthols

I've found some (fruit flavoured) juices that don't taste very good in my setups but they taste good if I dilute them

NoFumus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2015
St. Paul, Minnesota
Some of the flavors I LOVED my first month, I can't stand now. And some of the flavors I completely HATED that first month, are my all day vapes now.

My first year vaping with an Aspire ET-S on a single, gradually depleting Spinner, the only flavor I could vape was black licorice -- extra, extra flavor shots. Then I got a Nautilus, and wow was that unvapable. Vicks Formula 44 came in a slightly more subtle version of that same flavor when I was a kid. Luckily for me, I have about 240 mls of the stuff, in case I even get nostalgic.

Reactions: Puff2K

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
I would not recommend anyone buying from Vapes.com. Their Juishy ejuice is the worst that I've ever had.

One of things that I have learned since coming to this board is to read reviews ON HERE or elsewhere on the web (just not on the vendor's website) to get an idea if a juice is worth trying. I could never find an outside review for Juishy eJuice and I think I know why... I just stay away from those vendors now.

Wacko88

Jul 16, 2015
some flavours/juices will taste bad on one setup but taste good on another setup

some people just won't like some types of flavors;
for me for example, I wouldn't like menthols

I've found some (fruit flavoured) juices that don't taste very good in my setups but they taste good if I dilute them
Hey, how do u dilute a juice? Do u mix water and how do u maintain proportions

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
I once ordered a coca cola bottle gumie flavored ejuice that was so disgusting and made my tank stink for days. That made me wonder if these places write their own reviews (most of them were positive). I couldn't understand who in their right mind could even tolerate this crap.
Some do, we know that. Most 'forget' to publish the bad reviews.
I ordered the Cosmic Fog Range not so long ago and left the Cola gummy off the order. It could be very nice, but I've never enjoyed a Cola liquid.

Lyss

Aug 18, 2015
I would not recommend anyone buying from Vapes.com. Their Juishy ejuice is the worst that I've ever had.

One of things that I have learned since coming to this board is to read reviews ON HERE or elsewhere on the web (just not on the vendor's website) to get an idea if a juice is worth trying. I could never find an outside review for Juishy eJuice and I think I know why... I just stay away from those vendors now.
I just bought 4 little bottles of juishy and it's my first e juice and it's not super stellar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread